Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2022]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Wonder what will happen when Tuchel wants to spend another £100m on a striker to try and compete with Liverpool/City. Who would pay more than £50m for lukaku?

Caporegime
Wonder what will happen when Tuchel wants to spend another £100m on a striker to try and compete with Liverpool/City. Who would pay more than £50m for lukaku?

I've wondered this twice and yet there always seems to be someone. Players like Morata and Lukaku just seem to always have a new suitor.

Soldato
I've only seen it in a video on Twitter, and I'm a Liverpool fan but would say I'm generally pretty reasonable on decisions, but I think that's a pen. Yes, Jota missed his kick but the ball isn't moving that fast and if he doesn't get taken out I think he gets the ball and can put a cross in. It's debatable but it's far from the worst VAR decision I've seen this season
Just seen it properly on MOTD and I've changed my mind, not a penalty - Jota went into the keeper

Associate
This is one of the problems with how VAR is used. One cut-down clip from one angle in slow mo looks terrible, and that's the one the referees use to judge the incident. But when you have the whole context it's clearly not a red card.

Back
Top Bottom