• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3050 - starting at $249 (msrp)

Associate
You were late

Late I am afraid, there were a small number under 300. Was going to order. Other half needed me for an urgent chat. Didnt expect they would all vanish in a few mins. Oh well! My 670 looks like it might see its 11th year after all.

Yeah, I amended my post when I realised I actually took a picture of the listings, with £265.99 being the lowest.

Soldato
OP
Seems crazy, right? But good reviews are very important. Nvidia know this, AMD don't. Although Navi24 was hard to get great review unless the price was better or someone a few months ago had said "we'll get slaughtered for this, can any one find some density memory chips so can release a 8GB of this?"
A 6600xt, at times 100% faster is also cheaper

Associate
I managed to get one for my nephew from here (£270). Checked out, before I tried the ITX one I wanted, but sold out here (and everywhere else). There may be some stock somewhere tomorrow, but no idea what time. At least I get my GT 710 back, so I can boot into my new PC without RDPing from my current one.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

To all the customers we have ID who are listing on ebay in attempt to scalp - your orders have been cancelled.
To all the customers who ordered one of each card - all your orders have been cancelled.

OcUK is not going to tolerate scalpers and people playing unfair.

All 3050's have vastly over-sold, more stock will arrive in February.

Associate
Hi there

To all the customers we have ID who are listing on ebay in attempt to scalp - your orders have been cancelled.
To all the customers who ordered one of each card - all your orders have been cancelled.

Very Fair play @Gibbo

Soldato
Hi there

Love it

Back
Top Bottom