Insuring My MDA Compact II

Associate
[RANT]
i work for t-mobile and recently bought a MDA Compact II on Relax 75 + W&W Pro, the phone broke on me after 10 days so i got a like-for-like replacement and after recieving it contacted t-mobile to insure it, low-and-behold as my origional purchase was outside the 14 period they refused to insure me and advised i contact phone safe directly, so i took the number and rang them, they then informed me that they couldnt insure the phone as it was a data handset and they couldnt get hold of them directly so i would need to speak to t-mobile.... after a week of uncomplete call backs from various manager i finally got hold of someone who i thought would help me, after being placed on hold for 1 hour i was told NO, NO, NO!
[/RANT]

anyway. my question is, if niether t-mobile or t-mobile insurance company (phonesafe) will insure my phone, who will as most just tell me as they cant get hold of the handset?

Soldato
Xionic said:
[RANT]
i work for t-mobile and recently bought a MDA Compact II on Relax 75 + W&W Pro, the phone broke on me after 10 days so i got a like-for-like replacement and after recieving it contacted t-mobile to insure it, low-and-behold as my origional purchase was outside the 14 period they refused to insure me and advised i contact phone safe directly, so i took the number and rang them, they then informed me that they couldnt insure the phone as it was a data handset and they couldnt get hold of them directly so i would need to speak to t-mobile.... after a week of uncomplete call backs from various manager i finally got hold of someone who i thought would help me, after being placed on hold for 1 hour i was told NO, NO, NO!
[/RANT]

anyway. my question is, if niether t-mobile or t-mobile insurance company (phonesafe) will insure my phone, who will as most just tell me as they cant get hold of the handset?

Best bet would probally be house contents insurance. Exess can be large on these though.

Back
Top Bottom