• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** ATi 5870 Launch - In Stock & Ready to Ship ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Fatboy, basically, I ordered over the phone. One Samsung F3 500GB and one 5870 yesterday morning under the name of Naim Choudhury, to go to a postcode beginning with E14. However, it's not showing up in my order history neither did I get an email. But my bank tells me the order has been placed and the money taken!

So I'm not sure what's going on. But can I just swap the Powercolor 5870 to whatever 5870 it is you have tomorrow if any? It's showing that you may get some Gigabyte one's, so please keep me posted and swap for that without my consent if that's the one you get. Though honestly, I'd rather an XFX or Sapphire.

But please do swap it. It's not fair that I was posting all morning on the forums, and then when these XFX one's come, others get them ordered in and not me. Especially when I cancelled my order at a competitor site just to order from you guys (on principle's sake and at an extra £13 cost!).

Please sort me out here Fatboy.

Suspended
OP
Fatboy, basically, I ordered over the phone. One Samsung F3 500GB and one 5870 yesterday morning under the name of Naim Choudhury, to go to a postcode beginning with E14. However, it's not showing up in my order history neither did I get an email. But my bank tells me the order has been placed and the money taken!

So I'm not sure what's going on. But can I just swap the Powercolor 5870 to whatever 5870 it is you have tomorrow if any? It's showing that you may get some Gigabyte one's, so please keep me posted and swap for that without my consent if that's the one you get. Though honestly, I'd rather an XFX or Sapphire.

But please do swap it. It's not fair that I was posting all morning on the forums, and then when these XFX one's come, others get them ordered in and not me. Especially when I cancelled my order at a competitor site just to order from you guys (on principle's sake and at an extra £13 cost!).

Please sort me out here Fatboy.

Evening m8,

All orders for XFX 5870 have been despatched today. I am not able to log into work to see 100% but I will fairly positive your order will have been despatched I will confirm in the morning.

Associate

Fatboy, can I please swap my 5870 for the 5850? Whichever one you're getting first. Preferably a Sapphire or an XFX.

Again, I don't have an order number as you guys never gave me one (over the phone). But my name is Naim Choudhury, and the address starts with E14 (London).

The order was for one Powercolor 5870 and one Samsung F3 500GB drive. Please swap the 5870 for a 5850 instead. After reading the TechPower Crossfire article, I figure I'll just buy one 5850 now, and another in a few months time to run in Xfire. This seems to be far more bang for buck than a single 5870!

Many thanks
Naim

EDIT: Also, just to clarify, ALL 5850's come with DIRT 2 right? Because I really want that game!

Last edited:
Suspended
OP

Fatboy, can I please swap my 5870 for the 5850? Whichever one you're getting first. Preferably a Sapphire or an XFX.

Again, I don't have an order number as you guys never gave me one (over the phone). But my name is Naim Choudhury, and the address starts with E14 (London).

The order was for one Powercolor 5870 and one Samsung F3 500GB drive. Please swap the 5870 for a 5850 instead. After reading the TechPower Crossfire article, I figure I'll just buy one 5850 now, and another in a few months time to run in Xfire. This seems to be far more bang for buck than a single 5870!

Many thanks
Naim

EDIT: Also, just to clarify, ALL 5850's come with DIRT 2 right? Because I really want that game!

Just checked your order. Sorry i miss read your post last night thought you had ordered an XFX 5870. The only cards I have being delivered today are hopefully the powercolor 5870, sapphire are due on monday.

I will keep an eye on your order and keep you posted on what arrives. Are you in tomorrow morning ?

Associate
Hey Fatboy, do you know if you have any free stock of 5850's coming next week, preferably thursday at latest so i could have delivery on friday or are they all allocated? Cheers mate.

Suspended
OP
Hey Fatboy, do you know if you have any free stock of 5850's coming next week, preferably thursday at latest so i could have delivery on friday or are they all allocated? Cheers mate.

There are currently 5 Powercolor left GX-122-PC. IF you order now you will get for Thursday.

Soldato
but for those who already ordered the 5850 will get on wednesday right?

ps fatboy, im going to order a antec 902 case in the next couple of days, maybe a new heatsink and a couple of other things, if i bought these say monday would it be possible to not ship them until you shipped my 5850, save you on booking a extra van and i get it all at once.

also does anyone know if the dirt2 with the powecolor is a download voucher or retail game (i noticed the picture on the box is different)

Cheers

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
but for those who already ordered the 5850 will get on wednesday right?

ps fatboy, im going to order a antec 902 case in the next couple of days, maybe a new heatsink and a couple of other things, if i bought these say monday would it be possible to not ship them until you shipped my 5850, save you on booking a extra van and i get it all at once.

also does anyone know if the dirt2 with the powecolor is a download voucher or retail game (i noticed the picture on the box is different)

Cheers

Best to give us a call so that we can add it to your existing order m8. That way will all go on teh same delivery.

Associate
so hang on a minute, after telling me on the phone that you were not going to get any xfx in yesturday and changing my order to the gigabyte one you in fact got xfx ones and then despatched them? leaving me again without my cards. ?

Suspended
OP
so hang on a minute, after telling me on the phone that you were not going to get any xfx in yesturday and changing my order to the gigabyte one you in fact got xfx ones and then despatched them? leaving me again without my cards. ?

No XFX did arrive yesterday. It's well documented in this thread and the sales Staff are aware fully of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom