The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Modern Warfare 2

hregg1.jpg

hregg2.jpg

hregg3.jpg

hregg4.jpg

No hax here, just curious from rumour.

thought you was taking the micky since the game is that old but only updated gfx, but it does take a lot of hammering on my system because the fps is really not that high for such outdated visuals, guessing it really hits the fps because of the stupidly high texture resolution (4096).

Code:
<choice value="512" name="TTRS:TEXMenu.MaxNormalmapResolution512=Low"/>
      <choice value="1024" name="TTRS:TEXMenu.MaxNormalmapResolution1024=Medium"/>
      <choice value="2048" name="TTRS:TEXMenu.MaxNormalmapResolution2048=High"/>
      <choice value="4096" name="TTRS:TEXMenu.MaxNormalmapResolution4096=Ultra"/>

Thats what in the config file.

Last edited:
Man i really love those Star Wars pic, the vistas look stunning.
Look better ingame as these screenshots are 90% compressed jpegs to save on bandwidth. In motion it looks better & some levels look more amazing these shots are only from the first few seconds from 3 different levels (including the tutorial you play as Vader :D).

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

1920x1200 No AA max everything else including SSAO & Digital Vibrance. All 90% compressed jpegs.
Vader hates Wookies!
25ip72x.jpg

This is where the 18GB of textures come in!
29goef4.jpg

nv7f9g.jpg

2u76g41.jpg

35mfshy.jpg

10cu8mf.jpg

2090ff4.jpg

This is your main character in-game although you can chose from around 20 different SW characters (most you have to unlock first though).
20aufyu.jpg

2lljb74.jpg

153vej4.jpg

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (continued)

Massive space battle going on outside this viewport!
fp1i69.jpg

Now you know how the Empire has so many ships!
2rw1a91.jpg

Mini AT-AT is a tough mother to beat on Sith Difficulty.
2lux9qx.jpg

o5vrcg.jpg

kcdtl4.jpg

This Starship graveyard is one of the best levels in the game. Lots of detail and some stunning scenes.
o7pyxw.jpg

Now I have upgraded my character & changed skins he has lvl1 Force Lightning.
2mql2ll.jpg

These backgrounds are most impressive as they are fully animated debris on multiple levels & you can even interact via physics with near camera objects sending them back into the debris field!
160pn49.jpg

969dfm.jpg

2v0lb4j.jpg

Its no Crysis but still the best looking SW game ever. PC version looks a lot better than the low res console versions (which also had FPS & screen tearing issues as they could not handle it properly!) and a lot of fun to just pick up & play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom