*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
@Lorddalron watch that BT modem and hub don't go up in flames and burn your 'desk' down ;)

I read the modems are supposed to be ****e and run stupidly warm. There is no back panel this side of the "desk" so there is sufficient airflow.

What do you recommend as a replacement. You've already said the HH3 is ok and the fact that the modem isnt highly thought of, maybe its for the best?

Associate
Considering the title of the thread I' disagree.

Don't get me wrong you have a perfectly nice sideboard but do you have to stand at it to use the PC? Where or how would you sit at it?

Im beginning to wish i didn't bother now. Of course i don't stand at it. What kind of crazy person has a pc at home that they have to stand up to use. Refer to my home cinema pics in the home cinema thread. Just because i haven't posted a picture of my sofa doesn't mean i dont have anywhere to sit.

Also, i know the thread has rules on the very first page but these were clearly broken by post number 11. A desk it is definitely not :p

Last edited:
Associate
deskqm.png

Associate
Im beginning to wish i didn't bother now. Of course i don't stand at it. What kind of crazy person has a pc at home that they have to stand up to use. Refer to my home cinema pics in the home cinema thread. Just because i haven't posted a picture of my sofa doesn't mean i dont have anywhere to sit.

Also, i know the thread has rules on the very first page but these were clearly broken by post number 11. A desk it is definitely not :p

http://lifehacker.com/standing-desk/

Back
Top Bottom