*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
latest project, 24x24 summer house conversion to gaming room

standard 19mm Tongue & Groove Shiplap exterior construction made by rose cottage, a custom build to fit a area left in my garden

2 double power sockets & 2 x 3 spot lights, fiber optic broadband point, 2 wall mounted electric panel radiators (not fitted as yet) with bottled gas fire backup winter only. one in picture is for drying room only

walls and ceiling have been insulated and boarded with 3/4 ply then insulated plaster boards have been screwed on top then plastered, floor has also been insulated and carpet has been laid

will be fitting out when snow goes, 2 desks for 2 pc, net and gaming rig, alarm to fit also, music center and maybe a lounger etc, not sure on internal lay out as yet, so will keep you posted :)

Last edited:
Associate
not finished painting it yet, weather changed so only got walls and ceiling done, wood work only got undercoated, used underground trunking for cables, it's armored so will last longer than me, was going to fit a loo, but thought better of it :)

might have a little fridge, as 40" tv is going on a wall as well, as gf son will also be gaming on xbox in here, just converted internal garage into a drum room for him so needed a bit more space, 3 bed rooms isn't enough for all our stuff, only 3 of us as well

Associate
My little piece of heaven. Just added the Qpad MK80 & Razor Mamba

IMG_35581_zps0d972a10.jpg

Associate
Looking for a new desk and to go to triple monitors soon any recommendations of desk dimensions for a 3 monitor set up I am kind of limited for space. Thinking something like 2 22" and maybe a 27 "

Permabanned
You will need width, I have a desk that I'd guesstimate is 1.5 metres in width and I was perhaps going to get three monitors, but I can just about fit 2x 24 inch monitors.

Something from Ikea?

Soldato
triple screen, you lucky guy, also looks like 2 set's, rich G#t, i'm so jealous :)

Triple screen on the right for myself (thanks to OCuK and the samsung cash back deal a year ago!) and duel screen for the Girlfriend on the left :)

Most of it was acquired over a few years but its my pride and joy games room which Ive wanted since I left Uni and wanted it all setup before I had to start paying massive amounts of rent (instead of living at home!)

Back
Top Bottom