• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GeForce 320.18 WHQL Drivers

Soldato
Metro Last Light is fixed in these, can finally play full whack with PhysX on and no weird lines on the screen or cards clocking all over the place. AWESOMMMEEEEE. =D

edit// Spoke to soon... What the hell Nvidia?

Last edited:
Soldato
I see they sneakily got in the Nvidia optimize experience program.

Wouldn’t have installed if I was aware of it, but after installing it and firing it up, it's OK, and I used it to optimise my Crysis 3.

Funny, tho. It thinks my rig can max out BF3 OK, but not Skyrim. :confused:

Soldato
These drivers seem to have returned Crysis (original) and 3Dmark11 performance back to normal. Ever since the 306.97 drivers, performance was noticeably down in these two programs (and probably others too).

Caporegime
Soldato
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=378584&page=10

to

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...y-driver-feedback-thread-released-5-23-13-/24

And that's not all

From Freeze ups,BSODS to texture corruption in ASS CREED/BF3

Do NOT install these drivers even if they seem ok, not worth the risk!

Looking through the list of people complianing on the Nvidia forums, most of them are running Fermi cards.

Stick with 314.x only till fixed

Thats very worrying if true! :eek:

I havent had any issues tho thank fully! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
This is the second time that graphics card frying drivers have been released around the time new nVidia cards were released.

I hope they compensate people this time.

Last edited:
Associate
I had pretty bad problems with the 320.18's. Display driver stopped responding, one reboot and also a BSOD. Graphics accelerated videos on youtube also freezing up too. Rolled back to 314.x for now also.

Think that's the first issue I've had with drivers since I got this graphics card, but it was obvious the drivers were to blame as the problems started occurring within a few hours of having installed them.

Associate
I have noticed some flashes now and again since using this driver across nearly all games. I had better revert back to 314.07 as it has been the best driver I have used to date.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom