*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
Yep, sent mine too. To competition address, your email, and in trust. So between those, hopefully, you've got in time. Sent two pictures, as the back label (no, not Carling Black Label. Shudder) is where is says wheat. Well it kind of says it on the front too. But I really can't be bothered with trying anything risky this time round, it's too much of a headache.

Associate
Just drunk mine and I really liked it, surprised as I'm not a WheatBeer kinda guy normally..!
It won't get many points, but nice all the same!

Caporegime
'Y' - Ye Olde (old world worded beer name)

Lots of you (myself included) are having great difficulty with finding an entry for this round.

To date we've only had entries from:

Mike306 and Squid, if I've missed anyone PLEASE shout out!

Both the above entries shall remain valid if they relate to anything 'OLD' ie. ancient times, times gone by or even just a plain old 'OLD' will count.

As for everyone else the same shall apply, anything with 'Old or Olde' in beer name will count.

Everyone happy with this?

EDIT: I've added this to the first page rules/guidelines and dated it too.

Last edited:
Associate
Yep, sorry, just asking from...
if they relate to anything 'OLD' ie. ancient times, times gone by or even just a plain old 'OLD' will count.
Just checking what qualifies.

LOL ...lol
Anything with 'Old' in beer name, will that not do?
So it DOES need to have OLD or OLDE in the name then? Sorry, not trying to be a pain. Just don't want to misunderstand.

Back
Top Bottom