• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AllBenchmark Catzilla 1.0

Permabanned
After months and many betas Finall version is here
Download link:
http://www.catzilla.com/download

I start first :)

9dqp.jpg

ATM 7th place 720p on AMD Single GPU config :]

Associate
I still get issues running this benchmark. Starts up, but a split second after it starts (when panning down the tower block) the gfx stop. Music/sfx still carries on playing fine though.

No problems with anything else - games and 3dmark etc work fine.

This used to work - I think on early 13.x amd drivers - but not since then. On 13.10 beta ones now. May try the 13.9 release and see of that helps - although since only this benchmark is effected may not bother. :D

Soldato
I thought i'd give this a try

3x 7970's @ 1125/1575 (stock voltage) and 3930k @ 4.6 (stock voltage) plus other bois and memory tweaks.

I reckon there's another 3k in this system.

lols.png

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
fizzy ye it was same for me last few betas. Atm i am on 8.1 with 13.9 and it runs like it should. Hard to say if its drivers or benchmark.

I do like this anyway and its only few $.
Support Polish programers.
Those chaps made Witcher !!!

Associate
fizzy ye it was same for me last few betas. Atm i am on 8.1 with 13.9 and it runs like it should. Hard to say if its drivers or benchmark.

I do like this anyway and its only few $.
Support Polish programers.
Those chaps made Witcher !!!

Uninstalled 13.10 beta, and installed 13.9 Whql drivers - and it works again. Must be something enabled in the betas it doesn't like (some debugging options maybe?).

Quick run through and I got a score of 16414 - but that was at 576p as I haven't registered yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom