• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Nice :cool:

What you reading your clocks with?

I don't.:D

The clocks I post are the Titan stock clock + the PrecisionX offset (837mhz + 157mhz = 994mhz). If I were to use GPUZ to read the boost it would be around 1175 to 1188.

1440p result

4 Titans @994/1788
3930k @5.0
320.18 drivers

ctpa.jpg

3 Titans, settings same as above

npof.jpg

2 Titans, settings same as above

1p4v.jpg

Single Titan, settings same as above

8pfu.jpg

2 and 3 card results have been added to my post above.:)

Soldato
I don't.:D

The clocks I post are the Titan stock clock + the PrecisionX offset (837mhz + 157mhz = 994mhz). If I were to use GPUZ to read the boost it would be around 1175 to 1188.

2 and 3 card results have been added to my post above.:)

That's why folk get confused with what speed the cards are actually running at, as the boost clocks are not being taken into account. ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Are you keeping an eye on the Weather forecast for the next few days.:D

I had a scare where corruption was all over the desktop and even after a restart, it was still there and I thought I had killed my card but after a complete power off and power drain, I restarted the computer and all was normal. I will stick with my normal overclock for now.

Soldato
Soldato
I had a scare where corruption was all over the desktop and even after a restart, it was still there and I thought I had killed my card but after a complete power off and power drain, I restarted the computer and all was normal. I will stick with my normal overclock for now.

I had this once but it was the drivers not knowing if it was in SLi or not after a hard reboot lol.

Caporegime
I had this once but it was the drivers not knowing if it was in SLi or not after a hard reboot lol.

I was happily chuckling to myself and rubbing my hands like Mr Scrooge half way through the test and pictured myself at the top again...But alas my chickens had legged it after I had counted them damned eggs and a crash to desktop. Not a problem as a rule but there was a bit of corruption on the Dell, so I moved a window to it and it started a now effect over both screens. I restarted the comp and it was still there :(

Luckily I had a similar thing before with not booting and a hard reset sorted that and thankfully this. I was about ready to punch a wall for me going for it after I promised myself I wouldn't :D

Soldato
lol :D. We've already had a cooked Titan. There will be none left at this rate. Think the gent that bought one of mine has had it at 1.4v already. They give us these extra tollerances and people constantly exceed them anyway :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom