• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
TBH tomb raider hardly pushes the boundaries of gfx i ran it 1 setting off max on a 1GB 6870 so its ok to run it on anything above that. BTW not read any of the previous posts cus 12 pages is a bit much

Want a bet? Put some SSAA on and see how your 6870 dies. Although TBH I wouldn't tolerate it running below 60fps which it would be on a 6870, no question.

Associate
Want a bet? Put some SSAA on and see how your 6870 dies. Although TBH I wouldn't tolerate it running below 60fps which it would be on a 6870, no question.

i do apologise cus runing it on my 280x at maximum everything and the first scene of the gam,e when your runign through tunneles having to hit A+D then F to break free i saw a MASSIVE frame drop cus my 280x is broke im kinda waitring for the non refernce cooled 290's see what there priced at but tbh i dont thinktombraider requires 2x 7780Ti's that would be insane/.... if you got 2x 780Tis goto umm https://robertsspaceindustries.com/ and pledge for the game cus that game is designed 6o detroy every gfx card in 2015 (when its supposed be released) in decermber there suypposed be releasing a dog fighter mod to test stuff out

cus this game is mainly crowd funded theree releasing modules like alpha build to early adopters to test the gam out. do not expect anything you see to be in the final buil;d

Associate
i apoligise again got fraps running to see my frame rate f'ing hell its like 20-30 fps in co,plex scernes so fair enough 2x 780Tis seen to be just stretching its legs

Soldato
That's a great score. Do you have the correct settings bud? Better to be safe than sorry :)
Yes I checked the setting 3 times...
(It 4 times now as I just checked them again :D)

These REF cooled MSI cards seem to be doing pretty good so far...:)

(Don't know if this makes any difference but am using windows 8.1)

Last edited:
Soldato
Meh, just fired it up as was curious.

780Ti 1045(base)/3930

4960 @ 4.7

Win 8.1
EDIT: better run

hjhe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back