Project: Some arbitrary name.

Soldato
Nice to see another 540 with 360+240. Pls make sure you take some shots showing your loop route pls

The white... errrr... not keen but I am sure you like it, so all good

Associate
I also loved the before the white doesn't look that good and I think it's because the paint looks patchy in some places. It's still a fantastic idea and kudos to you for trying something different

Soldato
Tbh guys, after doing this myself, it isn't as easy as it looks. Tone, fair play giving it a go! When it's all built up, it should look ok.the patches are a shame, but at least you tried it. Most people wouldn't have the balls to and most would mess it up if they did ;)

Soldato
OP
Tbh guys, after doing this myself, it isn't as easy as it looks. Tone, fair play giving it a go! When it's all built up, it should look ok.the patches are a shame, but at least you tried it. Most people wouldn't have the balls to and most would mess it up if they did ;)

Finished everything last night :)
Tested and everything is working fine, will take some better pictures after work tomorrow but with a proper camera.

If i was to do this again i would spend a bit more time on the prep, and get a primer on the base first. Looks a bit patchy, and you can see the words on the motherboard (really didn't want to slap too many coats on, no idea how this would effect temps)

Overall, i'm actually pretty happy with the outcome, probably a bit more dye in the fluid.

Soldato
OP
Finished everything a while back, couldn't be arsed to put pictures up though.
The E-Loops are noisy, so i was in the process of changing them to SP120s, only gave up after one...so the front end looks pretty 'meh' :D

I now have those fans running around 500rpm, temps are worse because of it, though i don't really care as i want silence. That's with just 1 card running as well, the second card will never be turned on.

4790k installed, and working :)
Will probably get bored of this computer within a month, probably move over to an ITX build after this.

Also major props to Tony (Tbag) for sending me a white 5.25" bay cover!!

BoekSrQ.jpg
rtDys5f.jpg
SadMs6B.jpg
ZyyJGTq.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom