Project: Some arbitrary name.

Soldato
OP
Any special type of paint?
Plastidip, works well for pretty much anything :)

Pic's a bit dark,but nice one mate.

Pictures are dark? I know i put it infront of the black fabric stuff to try and get a semi decent picture rather than the crud i took of my Parvum build, i thought the pictures for the most part looked pretty good :(

On an unrelated note, surprised some people like it. I mean, look on the first page and post after post is saying how they don't like it :(:eek:

Permabanned
Plastidip, works well for pretty much anything :)

Pictures are dark? I know i put it infront of the black fabric stuff to try and get a semi decent picture rather than the crud i took of my Parvum build, i thought the pictures for the most part looked pretty good :(

On an unrelated note, surprised some people like it. I mean, look on the first page and post after post is saying how they don't like it :(:eek:

Sorry tony, but when I saw these pic's it was on my phone and they looked so dark on phone, but on the desktop they looked good.

Sorry again matey. looks very sweet dude:)

Soldato
Soldato
Nom.

That motherboard actually looks quite good now - smoother would be better, but still a good idea! You got some balls for attempting it!

Soldato
OP
could i see a photo of how you mounted 2 psu's in the case. or did you end up with one bigger psu

I change computer parts more often than I change my pants lol, nearly everything from this thread has changed. Never installed a second PSU as the 500w unit was enough to power both cards (second card was only installed for looks, never been a fan of SLI/CF)

Sorry matey :p

Associate
Not keen on the painted mono eithee. Wonder how it effects long term reliablity? Resistors for example are not designed to be painted, also wondering how it effects heat dissapation

Associate
Really like the build dude,

Just wondering about the Case, Couldn't find a version online like this so I'm assuming you painted the Grille and sides of an all black Air 540. Just wondering how you did it as I'm interested in spraying mine?

Back
Top Bottom