• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
LOL don't even joke, I don't think my bank balance could take it, besides getting away from crossfire\SLI was the whole justification from the voices in my head for getting a TX

Soldato
looks at home now
.]

yea that does look good, i think minimalistic deffo looks best and yours looks 100% cool, it's easily one of the best rigs i've ever seen............from what i can see of it, that is ;)

mine looks way better without the Arctic cooler

but i think the credit goes to Phanteks, Megahalems and Soc Force

i wonder if the 390X will look as good ???????????????

Last edited:
Suspended
Ordered EVGA 980 hybrid cooler, gonna try it with my top card and see how it goes, like that previous fella did.

It'll look a bit pony because the shroud says 980 but its a cheap water cooling solution.

Soldato
i've seen some pretty nice custom ones ;);)

i really like the water cooled 295X2 that they have here, but i'm not happy with its very low minimum frame rates

i'm ok now but if was going to redo my card again, i'd go for full water cooling....but right now i'm waiting to see the 390X.

Associate
I was also considering the 295x2 but I didnt want crossfire, so TX appealed to me for this reason, I wasn't disapoinnted, and let's face it, the 7970 crossfire setup I had was no slouch either

Associate
Just read a review of this. I was expecting it to perform much more strongly against the 295x2, especially given the cost.

It's the low frame rates that are the most important imho. Max frames rates is for willywufters. The 295X2 is an awesome card, it is only getting lower in price (to shift stock which is awesome if your buying right now!) but the TITANX relives so many multi GPU issues whilst maintaining awesome performance on 1440P and very good performance at 4K. The frame rate is smooth and the lows are not as harsh.

All from experience.

Associate
So fitted the G10/X31 combos today.
Temps down from 85+ while gaming to theses
DSC_0006.jpg

Not the neatest looking case but it works haha
DSC_0003.jpg

Still having MAJOR issues with system lockups using SLI in GTA V tho :(

Back
Top Bottom