• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ashes of the Singularity Bench

Associate
single gtx 980ti @ 1452mhz
5930k @ 4.4ghz
2160p dx11

5knIiZHl.png

and dx12

gFoGxaVl.png

not sure why temporal aa duration is 6 not 12 , anyone know how to change this ?

set preset to crazy, and then set MSAA to x4, and when asked restart the game ;) it should work

and you done CPU test instead of normal test. You need to uncheck CPU test in benchmark page, left hand side

Last edited:
Soldato
Might buy this later, is it worth the 30 quid?

If you really can't wait and want to run a not very stable benchmark, yes. In terms of actual gameplay no. Those of us with founders will be getting free beta keys to dish out soon so you might be as well waiting unless you don't mind chucking £30 in the bin for now.

Soldato
I love RTS games and this looks like Supreme Commander but not sure I like all the units hovering with no wheels/tracks,etc. Does look a bit weird with ground units hovering but moving at a snails pace.

Associate
Scoreboard updated.:)

Could you confirm your VRAM clockspeed please.:)

my bad , forgot to overclock the memory it was at stock on both of them runs so it was 1750 .

dx 12 result with overclocked memory 1842

RcKi6kcl.png.jpg

dx 11 result with overclocked memory 1842

IEHhdeyl.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom