• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** FREE KINGSTON FURY 240GB SSD, TOM CLANCY's DIVISION, FARCRY PRIMAL WITH ASUS GTX 970's!! **

Man of Honour
I wish people could just make a decision on whether they want to buy this bundle, instead of getting into all this Pascal pish yet again.

It's a cracking deal.

It's really not a cracking deal when you look at it.... to be totally honest it's a BLOODY SILLY DEAL! :p

If I didn't have SLI 980 I'd be all over this.

Soldato
amazing deal to be honest. shame these kind of deals only come out at eol.

All the best deals come out when cards are near eol. I don't think this is the greatest deal. 240 SSD can be had for just over £20 if you look around Those game codes can found cheap. I guess you'll save a little cash but it's just not enough imho

Caporegime
A brand new 240gb SSD is going to go for at least £50 not £20, The Division code goes for at least £25 and a Far Cry Primal code goes for at least £18.

You're going to get at least £90 back.

Do you just purposefully try and downplay anything that goes against your agenda Simon?

(Just remembered he has me on ignore from the last time he failed to come up with any kind of argument)

Last edited:
Mobster
Soldato
All the best deals come out when cards are near eol. I don't think this is the greatest deal. 240 SSD can be had for just over £20 if you look around Those game codes can found cheap. I guess you'll save a little cash but it's just not enough imho

Fair doos, but I dont see anyone else with these kind of promo's.

Soldato
Sales are no issue, we don't need to sell anything,

I think you do in your line of business. :D
Another Gibbo classic comment. Makes me chuckle on a crap Monday.

Its a cracking no brainer deal for anyone wanted a 970 right now. Gibbo explained the reason why he's doing it with regards to targets so yes drop all the pascal sooth saying.

Must say I like the white lines of the reference cooler ideal for someone going SLI.

Nice one.

OcUK Staff
OP

So how do you explain the Black Friday offers, Boxing day offers, Maxwell is still here. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Not for long it's not.

Nope but my point was that a promotion does not mean something new is here, we all know Pascal is coming and the date is Summer, can't see it coming any earlier when NVIDIA are still selling 1000's of Maxwell's each week and AMD's Polaris won't be here until end of Summer.

We do promotions nearly weekly. Last week was a FREE SSD with a Skylake bundle and Skylake is not about to be replaced or is it because I did a promotion. ;)

Soldato
Nope but my point was that a promotion does not mean something new is here, we all know Pascal is coming and the date is Summer, can't see it coming any earlier when NVIDIA are still selling 1000's of Maxwell's each week and AMD's Polaris won't be here until end of Summer.

We do promotions nearly weekly. Last week was a FREE SSD with a Skylake bundle and Skylake is not about to be replaced or is it because I did a promotion. ;)

Well actually Skylake is being replaced. Kabylake is out near end of summer I hear.

Associate
Lol.

Months away, it is funny time to do some more promotions so Simon thinks everything is being replaced. :D

I guess all this really depends on how everyone personally considers different timescales.

Not that I think the deals are because of anything being replaced.

Back
Top Bottom