• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Soldato
Oh it will be going under water. Wouldnt buy one at £1100 and run it crippled.

I just spent over a £1000 on a new silent waterloop, I dont want 75%+ fan noise from these leaf blowers. :D

£1200 covers a waterblock anyway ;)

Definitely can't run it without water. I'll sell my 1080's and fk it buy two TXP. Will keep me going a year or so. What's really tempted me is the 2.1ghz clock speed.

Makes the 1080 feel like a dud. Might be able to get them ordered next week but will have to wait for blocks/plates before I get them in.

Vore

V

Vore

Ship from:

Digital river Ireland limited
Crick Northants
NN6 7EX

Thats awesome news, spoke to Parcelforce (don't have any tracking details) and all they said was something is due for me today from Northants, also got told the 9th. Weeeeeee!

Caporegime
Hahaha nice one, be interesting to see if you get it tomorrow :cool:

Well best get on and finish my new build and get a waterblock ordered.

Goign to have to re do some of the hard pipework now......twice.

Once to fit the titan in on air and then again when the block comes.........grrrr

First world problems eh? ;)

Vore

V

Vore

At last:

32c0a5eb8e.jpg

Associate
Well best get on and finish my new build and get a waterblock ordered.

Goign to have to re do some of the hard pipework now......twice.

Once to fit the titan in on air and then again when the block comes.........grrrr

First world problems eh? ;)

Couldn't wait for block to arrive front room will be a tad noisy for a while.... :rolleyes:

1.jpg

Just put some temporary plumbing alterations in;
2.jpg

good to go;
3.jpg

Associate
I do have to admit I am jealous of you all! I'd love to get one but I've always fought the urge to buy the titan each gen and it's always paid off for me got the 780 Ti back with kepler and 980 Ti with maxwell so I'm hoping it'll be worth it this time around :p although the 980 Ti is a cracking card, 4k and with upcoming games, Gears 4, battlefield 1, dead rising 4 I want very high/ultra 60fps :D

Back
Top Bottom