Joost

Associate
If anyone on here still has a spare invite, I'd appreciate it, I cant log in to the joostswap site at work and cannot register my email address :D

again , thanks if you can help

s.knipeATgmail.com

Soldato
More invites should be released soon but in the meantime sign-up for the beta program.......

20/03/07: Last call for beta test on joost.com

posted by: Christian Lindstrøm

We're reaching another big milestone this week. After months of testing with many thousands of users, we're ready to move Joost on to the next stage of its development.

In preparation for this we're closing down applications for the beta testing program on the website at the end of Thursday (GMT). Between this time and the public availability of Joost, access will be by invitation from beta testers only.

So this is last call to apply via the website!

The good news is, that everyone who applies before we close will get access to try out Joost within the next couple of weeks - how is that for a treat? :)

As you can might imagine, this is a very exciting moment for us. A big thank you to everyone who has helped to bring us this far - and to the rest of you, we look forward to inviting you to try out Joost for yourself very soon.

Caporegime
Hmm mines the same - just says coming next...

[EDIT: Looks like theres a new version - Now For Friends Edition. I was on 0.9.2, this is 0.10.1]

Sorted :D - OMG theyve got Rocky and Bullwinkle!!!

[EDIT2: Hmm gone screwie again]

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom