The All New Desktop Thread, Images No Larger Than 800x600

Ol!ver said:
It's just a notepad, like stick-it notes. It's one of the ones already installed with Vista. I use it for when I need to copy a link etc for later. Unless you meant his third gadget?

How do you change the colour off the notes gadget? The third is just viewing your pictures isnt it?

-Tauren- said:
123.jpg

Linky to that wallpaper?

1920x1200 if poss. :)

It does yes.

Yeah I have 'Clocky' my faithful clock, my notepad thing, which as you can see has some notes on it. You can change your clock's looks and name, and you can change your note's colours, and text.

I also have image viewer, which just scrolls through images of my girlfriend. You can set all sorts of different effects on that too, but I have it on 15 seconds per image, then change to a new one.

InvG

I like this image too...

desktopcata.jpg

But I used to have it as a desktop years ago, and don't know if I want to use it again, plus it's a dark one, and with Vista having a dark GUI anyways I'm thinking it is just not right...what do you lot think?

It is just such a stunning image that I do really love it though.

InvG

roflcakes22 said:
Raikiri, what's the name of theme mate, got a download link? thx buddy!

:D

It's Blueset Vista, got it from DeviantArt iirc.

mrk said:
Updated!

[]

What cable is that, looks like a QED of some description?

Could do with something to replace the cheap crappy one I am using atm... same goes for my amp :o

Nevermind, it was Philips... found and bought

Last edited:
InvaderGIR said:
I like this image too...

desktopcata.jpg

But I used to have it as a desktop years ago, and don't know if I want to use it again, plus it's a dark one, and with Vista having a dark GUI anyways I'm thinking it is just not right...what do you lot think?

It is just such a stunning image that I do really love it though.

InvG

got a link to that wallpaper?

Back
Top Bottom