• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OZONE 3D SOFT SHADOWS BENCH

Permabanned
mines1by4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I aint sure how SOLDNER-MOFO64 got that high as My CPU and GPU are running much faster, but he has OC's the FSB/HT

Soldato
Strange, I seem to only get 1700 odd marks on my laptop....

something is up here....:confused:

*edit* mains power wasn't switched on :p

can't be bothered to switch on my main rig :p

*edit 2*

It is my mission to go over 2k, going to be hard :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
helmutcheese said:
mines1by4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I aint sure how SOLDNER-MOFO64 got that high as My CPU and GPU are running much faster, but he has OC's the FSB/HT
little tip.......97.92 guru3d.com ;)

I have quite a bit more to come yet......ain't even started on the tweaks yet :)

lay-z-boy said:
It is my mission to go over 2k, going to be hard :D
little tip....97.92 guru3d.com ;)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
helmutcheese said:
I could only see 97.94 in downloads section, unless its some modded driver, but anyhow if its tweaked for benches thats not much good for games esp as it will crash Lost Planet, you need 16X.XX for that.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_97.92.html < but old lol

na mate, it's WHQL.....GTS & GTX only with a modded INF for 6&7 series if you wanna use it with those.....the finest ever made :)

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1547

I discovered it whilst maxing out TDU.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Lol, so whats the point of every build since, and why do we need certain drivers to not crash in 1st few secs of Lost Planet snow level.

BTW, does the Mofo part in nick and Mofo badge mean what I assume it means ? lol

Associate
OP
Well, there are other optimisations in later builds for other aspects of the cards....which newer apps games come to require.

Are you playing LP on DX10? If so then that's a major factor in the requirment of newer drivers also.

Ahem...yeah...MOFO means what I think you think it does...lol

Most people end up callin' me that so I thought I'd make it my monicker :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
flibby said:
So I'm guessing 97.92s are the cheaty nvidia drivers for this test? :]

Cheaty? I'll pretend you never said that..lol

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1547

WHQL mate.....for 8800GTS/GTX. It includes a modded INF file for series 5/6/7 users. It's an official release. What more can I say...the rest is down to your own tweaks. I wouldn't even consider attempting to cheat....I despise cheats.

Also.....I remember applying LOD tweaks to this bench a while back to see if it effects it, but unlike 3D MARK it makes virtually no difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom