• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OZONE 3D SOFT SHADOWS BENCH

Soldato
No no, not assuning people of cheating, it was more a case of thinking that the 97.92 drivers had something in them that made this test get results a lot higher than other driver revisions did :) Like a mistake in the driver.

Associate
OP
flibby said:
No no, not assuning people of cheating, it was more a case of thinking that the 97.92 drivers had something in them that made this test get results a lot higher than other driver revisions did :) Like a mistake in the driver.

I suppose that's entirely possibly. I couldn't really comment though as I've heard nothing to substantiate it.

It's also a possibility that later revisions haven't had certain aspects optimised aswell as this earlier build.

Last edited:
Associate
Heres mine HIS X1900XT at stock.

ozone_1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Scougar said:
Your score seems low tom. Any idea why? (As I got 29xx at standard and upto 32xx overclocked with my 1950xt)

Matthew

I'd love to know how your card is beating 8800GTSs. Surely you should be getting performance similar to that of the X1900XT done by Mav? :confused:

EDIT: Saying that though, other X1900XTs are beating Mavs test by a large margin....what the hell is going on with the scores?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hang on.. just checking thread for mav's...

Yup.. mavs is well low compared to mine!! But he says he can't see shadows, so maybe he has a problematic driver or something?

Matthew

Last edited:
Permabanned
SOLDNER-MOFO64 said:
Not really sure mate, I nabbed it off another forum a while back, someone else had it, I just added the Saltire :)

yeah, I let it sleep while I tested last time :p

ASUS EN8800GTS 640MB to the rescue.......6k will fall to this card.....lots of tweaks left, some headroom too :D

hrm im only getting 3800 marks with 633/996mhz clocks on my gtx with 158.45 drivers. How on earth do you get 5k?
http://surana.adsl24.co.uk/images/PC/oczone1.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom