Where'd Fractal go?..

Associate
If I'm not allowed to ask this by all means delete the thread.

I've been waiting till the budgetary moons aligned to afford me a Fractal Arc Midi. Been to check to see if OcUK got the window extra for it that fractal were due to ship in October to find that there is no stock of any Fractal cases and barely any listings remaining.

They coming back or should I look for something else?

*Checked Fractals website and OcUK are listed as a reseller there.

Associate
My R4 is rock solid too, couldn't fault the build quality at all.

Having said that I have heard numerous stories about their bad quality control, as well as parts being arrived dented/broken.

OcUK mustn't be the only ones running into trouble with them, barely anyone is getting new stock from them.

Soldato
Fractal have a lot of damage and poor quality issues.

Fractal improved upon the packaging (foam inserts) but the damage % rates didn't fall. I made the decision to delist them as the cost of replacements and collections etc was making it a fruitless product to sell.

Caporegime
My experience with their support is top notch.

They sent me out some new fan blocker upper things or whatever they're called because the sound proofing on the ones that came with the case looked like they had been stuck on by Stevie Wonder. :p

It would have been nice if they had taken a bit of extra care with them however, they must be whipping the people working on their assembly line too hard...

Last edited:
Associate
I've read a lot about production issues with Fractal, my Arc Midi is spot on though it's a real shame. Best case I have owned quality and innovation wise.

I can understand why overclockers have decided to drop them, determined to get my side window though but now have to buy it elsewhere. :( Probably arrive without the acrylic though and have to send it back. :D

Soldato
I must have been one of the lucky ones, my Arc Midi was perfect and I've just been waiting for the windowed side panels to go on sale. Looks like I'll have a long wait :D

Back
Top Bottom