Android phone 3.5" 1GHz 512mb ram for £35

Soldato
Just bought one of these for my mum to replace her horrible 2.8" feature phone:

FDHFh.png

Alcatel OT-983
Android 2.3 (has the specs for ICS so hopefully ROMs will become available)
3.5" screen
512mb RAM
upto 32gb SD card
3mp camera

o2 are selling them for £40 but you can get £5 back with topcashback.

If there's any interest in this one, I'll update the thread when it arrives.

Good price. Possibly an Ascend G300 killer providing it gets some modding support and ICS roms. Seeing new phones coming out with anything less than ICS now infuriates me.

Not a bad bargain basement phone

That resolution is a little low - my old Spica was 320x480 (MDPI) and it does make the eyes strain a bit but to be honest, for £40 you're never going to get 720p are you lol

I'd be interested to see how it performs when you get it :) might get one for my mum for christmas

Might get one for the wife to replace her crappy Galaxy Ace that can't seem to hold a 3G signal, let alone a charge for longer than 8 hours!!

This has a similar screen, Camera and twice the Memory!! for £40 crissy prezzy it's a bargain!! :)

Since o2 still think it is 1995, I had to have the phone sent to my billing/home address (despite having several successful orders from them over the last 7 years) and as I work away from home I won't be able to play with it for another week.

There's a thread on HUKD which has more information. I think someone has figured out how to unlock it as well.

Back
Top Bottom