Official PS3 CoD4 MP Thread

Soldato
Yes I know, Another CoD4 thread.

This one is just for the PS3 users to post there PSN usernames, arrange games etc. etc.

If your an active CoD4 player on the PS3, stick your PSN on the bottom of this thread, cheers!

inoshishi3

I'm always up for a game, well when I can stop playing the Uncharted demo that is :)

Anyway PSN ID: Edz72

P.S. My headset is rubbish, any recommendations on a decent one?

Open these two ports while your at it mate

3075 UDP
3074 UDP

GameCovered

Cheers, seems to make no difference to the speed of matchmaking though :-( Still, a bit of patience and I get onto a game eventually.

Managed to get to lvl 10 before I got too drunk to aim straight last night, lol!

Sksy is my PSN name, feel free to add :) Would like to get an ocuk game going, maybe tomorrow afternoon?

So what are your favourite weapon and perk combo's? I usually use the M16 with red dot scope and the extreme conditioning, more damage and martyr perks :D

Really like the M16 too, it's far better than the AK47 imo, especially at range.

I'm going through each weapon and unlocking everything for it before I move onto the next, almost done with the AK, then onto the M4.

As for Perks I go for Martyr, More Dmg and More Stun Nades. - But as I unlock more that'll change.

I'll add you to my list Itsallbroken and try and get a game going.

Havn't got a mic for the PS3 yet, can anyone recommend a bluetooth/wireless one that works well and doesn't lose connection?

Anyone else up for a game tonight?

Back
Top Bottom