Official PS3 CoD4 MP Thread

Is anyone up for some games tonight???

Played with Naan & Micklad-UK last night was good fun, we should try and get some big games going + a clan, as Im playing nearly everyday still!

Anyone up for it?? Come on now! Leave your PSN I.Ds!

Last edited:
Just finished watching the tennis anybody playing tonight? shall we make our names OCUK anyway so at least we can recognise each other for now...im sure there are a load of you ihavent added as friends...might make things easier..

Nanoman some good games there..cant believe we won 750 - 160; i had a airstrike and helicopter waiting to be used lol...seriously guys we need more peeps from here playing...think we could seriously kick some butt

EDIT - this is way OT but pigfarmer, what would u say is the best platform for COD4? im thinking of getting it on the PC...think ill pass on 360 as i have it on ps3

Last edited:
Nanoman some good games there..cant believe we won 750 - 160; i had a airstrike and helicopter waiting to be used lol...seriously guys we need more peeps from here playing...think we could seriously kick some butt

EDIT - this is way OT but pigfarmer, what would u say is the best platform for COD4? im thinking of getting it on the PC...think ill pass on 360 as i have it on ps3

I prefer the PC version mainly down to the controls (keyboard & mouse F.T.W) plus being an avid PC gamer for 8 years now, it's a hard habit to break. But then again it's far easier for everyone else to aim too, plus theres the hackers :'(

Then it's the 360 version as it feels better using the 360 pad. It's nice to sit infront of a 46" LCD HDTV with 5.1. Not a big fan of the PS3 pad for FPS-ers, i find the sticks are too light and sensitive.

But the above is only my preference, i'm sure others will disagree.

Hehe...yea 750 - 160 is probably the best team deathmatch score ive had, we totally pwned them!! I swear I had like 29 kills and 4 deaths lol, and it was the tanker level!

Hehe...yea 750 - 160 is probably the best team deathmatch score ive had, we totally pwned them!! I swear I had like 29 kills and 4 deaths lol, and it was the tanker level!

I hate that level so much but we seriusly annihaleted them..the rest of our team hung back, we went straight in! was worth it in the end...like i said i never had a chance to use the airstrike or helicopter!

Back
Top Bottom