12 red roses delivered for £20.

Caporegime
Personally I would get them from NEXT Flowers. Cost a tiny bit more but they are really worth the extra, some comes in a Glass Vase even. And the box it comes in really make the girls go "Oooooooooooh Wow"

942332x3715mu.jpg
941948x3712fj.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Got mine from M&S last year for the (now ex-wife), to be honest the quality wasnt great, i wasnt that impressed with them, and they only sent 11.

I phoned them up and complained, and they gave me a full refund, which was excellent customer service though.

Soldato
miss out on the action? Unless you sleep with a hussy its followed by a relationship followed by problems followed by pain followed by aaaaaaaah arent I being a spoil sport :p

St0rmer66 said:
Bleh, well I only scanned the link. I suppose that'll teach me to read it better next time. Unfortunately I have no idea where me and my (ex-?) girlfriend are going right now so I won't be commiting to any roses :o .

Same ^^ oh joys

Associate
I'm also single, rather sad time of year. Will be sending a card to somone who I rather like who sadly lives in Japan, sending the card via a friend in the USA so it should be untraceable back to me! (hopefully it will make her smile and wonder who on earth sent it!)

*hope she does not read these forums!

Soldato
zain said:
Same ^^ oh joys
I believe her exact words were "I still have feelings for you but I just can't be in a relationship at the moment with the other things going on in my life". Makes absolutely bugger all sense to me (even though I know what said "problems" are), but I guess I'm just gonna have to go with the flow :rolleyes: .

Ukadder said:
I'm also single, rather sad time of year. Will be sending a card to somone who I rather like who sadly lives in Japan, sending the card via a friend in the USA so it should be untraceable back to me! (hopefully it will make her smile and wonder who on earth sent it!)

*hope she does not read these forums!
Sorry, but what's the point then? Surely it would be better if she DID know it was you? :confused: . You will get no thanks and she will have no idea you were thinking of her.

Back
Top Bottom