Steve Jobs resigns as Apple CEO

Associate
I don't think I've ever given a damn about anyone I didn't know resigning from a company I've never worked at.

Until today.

Permabanned
Well this makes for a much nicer read than the thread in GD....

AmTechFox has hit the nail on the head!

Only because the vehement Apple haters know that their bull**** will be more severely moderated in here. So they'll troll the GD thread instead.

Also, has someone deactivated the swear filter?

Soldato
Actually when Bill Gates quit there was a similar reaction. People were slating him for building a monopoly, IE6 etc. Though Bill Gates saw it coming and tempered it with a Napoleon Dynamite spoof video.

Soldato
I don't think I've ever given a damn about anyone I didn't know resigning from a company I've never worked at.

Until today.

I still don't. But I will be watching what happens with AAPL's stock this afternoon with interest. Possible buying opportunity.

Soldato
I still don't. But I will be watching what happens with AAPL's stock this afternoon with interest. Possible buying opportunity.

You'd be daft to buy Apple stock now when Microsoft is investing so heavily into the core Apple markets of smart phones and tablets. Windows 8 is going to reinvent the tablet market once more.

Soldato
I am a big fan of apple products, and I'm sure Steve is a super nice guy, Do people go on about him because without him apple wouldn't be in the position they are in today ?
I do hope he has stepped down to chill and not for his medical condition getting the better of him tho

Soldato
don't know why customers like him so much , well unless they are also shareholders

the thing he's best at is milking the most money possible out of people for the excellent products that his designers create

Back
Top Bottom