OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Thailand

Caporegime
Ok back to the far East again, this time Thailand :)

The results...

• DirtyJester - Singha - Gets 2 points
  • PapaLazaru - Singha - Gets 2 points
  • Ahleckz - Chang - Gets 1 point
  • ~Divine~Wind~ - Singha - Gets 2 points
  • Belmit - Chang - Gets 1 point
  • pingwing - Chang - Gets 1 point
  • silent - Leo - Gets 3 points (and a standing ovation!)
  • Mike306 - Singha - Gets 2 points
  • Jokester - Chang - Gets 1 point
  • Maccapacca - Chang - Gets 1 point
  • Strang3r - Singha - Gets 2 points
  • Sonea_Fifer - Chang - Gets 1 point

Bar Stool Fallers (Zero Points)
  • aceface57 - No Entry
  • Mrs_Seabiscuit - No Entry
  • GhostlyPea - No Entry
  • seabiscuit - No Entry
  • Kanifee - No Entry
  • pieplough - No Entry
  • p1RATE - No Entry
  • Kilkus - No Entry
  • manveruppd - No Entry
  • Hank_Marvin - No Entry
  • ots3go - No Enty
  • Tican - No Entry
  • Invertigo - No Entry
  • Russinating - No Entry
  • Repta - No Entry

Taxi Home (Withdrawn)
  • Gilly
  • Judgeneo
  • Marvt74
  • satchef1
  • Jolteh
  • Clov!s
  • Going_to_Cali
  • opstrat
  • nydryl
  • CANNONBALL
  • DcD
  • Spuj1988

DirtyJester - Singha
dirtyjesterthailand.jpg

Ahleckz - Chang
ahleckzthailand.jpg

~Divine~Wind~ - Singha
divinewindthailand.jpg

Maccapacca - Chang
maccapaccathailand.jpg

PapaLazaru - Singha - (Awesome!)
papalazaruthailand.jpg

pingwing - Chang
pingwingthailand.png

Belmit - Chang
belmitthailand.jpg

Mike306 - Singha
mike306thailand.jpg

Jokester - Chang
jokesterthailand.jpg

Silent - Leo
silentthailand.jpg

Strang3r - Singha
strang3rthailand.jpg

Sonea_Fifer - Chang
soneafiferthailand.jpg

Next Week U.K.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Interesting result, in that if any one person who had Chang had changed their beer to Singha, it would have shifted the majority to that beer and they still would have only got one point. :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Haha! 6 Changs, 5 Singhas. It's easy to say 'if only I'd submitted Singha'. But that would make it 5 Changs and 6 Singhas and whoever changed their mind would still only get 1 point as it was the most popular.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
You'd be drinking a pint of wine!

Have I got it wrong? First thing I thought when I saw the results was 'damn, should have gone for Singha' but if I had it would have made Singha the most popular beer this week, right?

Caporegime
OP
You'd be drinking a pint of wine!

Have I got it wrong? First thing I thought when I saw the results was 'damn, should have gone for Singha' but if I had it would have made Singha the most popular beer this week, right?

No thanks on wine matey :)

Yes if you had entered Singha it would have been the most popular beer... but if someone else had entered Leo then both of them would have got nothing... it's how it rolls in Beers of the world :D

Caporegime
OP
Good, thought I was going mad there for a second!

Leo was an amazing find. I was after it for ages but no luck.

It surely was and well played Silent for finding one, oh and nice touch with picture showing the crown ;)

It's amazing at this late stage that the top of the leader board is so close! You starting to panic a little each week Belmit? :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
It's amazing at this late stage that the top of the leader board is so close! You starting to panic a little each week Belmit? :D

Only because I started out for a laugh and seemingly by accident have found myself in a position where putting in a bit of effort could make a difference. Getting an entry in each week definitely helps even if you don't expect much from it. Would've been nice to close the gap on the leaders today by a point but as I spotted, changing my mind wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference in this instance. Still loving the beers and the challenge of finding something different - didn't mention it until now in case anyone followed my lead but I've chosen a few Porters throughout the competition mainly because I knew no-one else would pick them. On the whole that worked out quite well, and I seem to have picked up quite a taste for them! Bonus.

Caporegime
OP
Only because I started out for a laugh and seemingly by accident have found myself in a position where putting in a bit of effort could make a difference. Getting an entry in each week definitely helps even if you don't expect much from it. Would've been nice to close the gap on the leaders today by a point but as I spotted, changing my mind wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference in this instance. Still loving the beers and the challenge of finding something different - didn't mention it until now in case anyone followed my lead but I've chosen a few Porters throughout the competition mainly because I knew no-one else would pick them. On the whole that worked out quite well, and I seem to have picked up quite a taste for them! Bonus.

Have to laugh mate, my first ever Porter in the competition didn't do me much good last week ;) :D Having said that I couldn't agree more about the searching and trying, it is a laugh and yet such a great experience also.

:D I'm away celebrating it already, jaunty hat and all... Might have peaked too early... In maghera... Where the serious party is

If you say so... :p Oh hey, if you are home for Christmas does this mean you can't enter a N.Ireland beer next week :D

Back
Top Bottom