OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Thailand

Soldato
If you say so... :p Oh hey, if you are home for Christmas does this mean you can't enter a N.Ireland beer next week :D

Well I may have to include a very healthy dose of sarcasm given the terrible amount of rapey and much older women.

Already have my entry for next week in and it's a goodun!! :p (tasted terrible but who else is going to be up here to enter it) :D

Soldato
Happy with 2 points for Singha. Glad I did not take the trip to the deli to get Chang now.

Good work on the Leo, but there is one other beer I was desperately trying to get which is supposed to be the best the country has to offer - http://www.phuketbeer.com/About.html

Wikipedia

Honors
Phuket Lager received the first gold medal ever for a beer from Thailand at the 2006 Monde Selection Awards. Following this, it was awarded gold medals in 2007-2010 from the organization, earning the honor of High Quality Award for its three consecutive medals.

Caporegime
OP
Christ I tried to get hold of Phuket / Archa / Cheers / and there's another one one of the two big breweries are releasing aimed at being 'down with the kids' but all my trying failed on it's face.

I think I must have spent 10 - 15 hours searching for a individual Thai beer :p

Well least it wasn't 10 - 15 hours on here crying about America... :p

Soldato
cheers guys. i thought it would be 1 pointer for me but my local thai restaurant man had been over to thailand and brought several crates back with him so i persuaded him to get one out for me. tasted half decent to but not a patch on signha.

Caporegime
OP
cheers guys. i thought it would be 1 pointer for me but my local thai restaurant man had been over to thailand and brought several crates back with him so i persuaded him to get one out for me. tasted half decent to but not a patch on signha.

...and then he goes and spells Singha wrong :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom