<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Right this is a heads up!
Between 5am-6am tomorrow (Thursday) you will get an email from OcUK, be sure to be checking your email as all orders shall be being dealt with on an email basis from 5am tomorrow by 5UB himself. (You shall get a test email today linking you to this very forum post).

There shall be a dedicated email address which shall be included within the email, you shall need to reply to this email choosing the option you want and we shall process it and get your order shipped or money refunded.

The email shall contain all prices, what is in stock, ETA for items not in stock etc. etc. along with a link to benchmarks and information on upcoming regular R9 290 which launches late next week.

Our regular sales won't be dealing with this, it shall be done via email and 5UB dealing with it himself.

So far we have had half our allocation delivered, as such the first half of customers who pre-ordered first, shall be emailed first at 5am to make their choices.

Then the second half shall be emailed late morning / early afternoon to make their choices.

To any traders, we shall not be trading this product out or offering any discounts at all!

P.S. At 5am tomorrow R9 290X BF4 and R9 290X goes live, only R9 290X shall be order able, the BF4 editions are not for sale as those who placed deposits have first dibbs, so the BF4 Editions will not have order buttons on purpose. :)

I will be going through the emails in date order, so it will be first come first serve basis. - And I will be doing it as soon as I possibly can and will get back to you via the email which will be provided to you tomorrow early morning. :)

I will be going through the emails in date order, so it will be first come first serve basis. - And I will be doing it as soon as I possibly can and will get back to you via the email which will be provided to you tomorrow early morning. :)

Busy day tomorrow for you! Remember plenty of coffee and a couple of breaks to rest your eyes every 30 mins :D

the first half of customers who pre-ordered first, shall be emailed first at 5am to make their choices.

Then the second half shall be emailed late morning / early afternoon to make their choices.

If the first half take a while to respond, does their choices get limited if the second half respond first? I guess Im asking if I need to be on the ball tomorrow morning :)

If the first half take a while to respond, does their choices get limited if the second half respond first? I guess Im asking if I need to be on the ball tomorrow morning :)

Yes.

Hence this heads up and test email, we need people to be very prompt and quick with replying, the 5am start makes this possible, even for shift workers. :)

received the test e-mail.

290X is the top end card. 290 is the one below that. Then 280 which is not a Hawaii Card.

Question about the benchmark's - are they in house benchmarks or are you relying on the other press to post up reviews?

Do you anticipate your full allocation to arrive tomorrow or their to be delays?

Also once the initial allocation is out for the BF4 editions do you anticipate having any none BF4 290X's available.

Last edited:
Test email received, thanks.

How will you know who I am though? ;)

When you send an email to the special email provided tomorrow morning, we will need your order number, and obviously what you are wanting, and that is how.

If you are asking how I know your real name through your forum name, well I could probably hunt it down, but everything will be done through the special email and not so much the forum.

Also, please DO NOT ring the sales line, as they will not be able to help you.

You WILL have to email using the special email provided in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom