• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

980Ti fried (hardware gore inside)

Associate
OP
I've RMA'd the card to OcUk and they've sent if over to MSI so i'll update on the outcome once i find out. Could take up to 28 days :eek:

Associate
OP
Update time.

Had an email today saying i've got a new 980ti being delivered tomorrow. Just over a week since OcuK recieved my card and sent it off to MSI so thats not a bad turn around time at all! I'm actually a very surprised :D

Associate
fantastic news made up to hear the quick turn around! :) now sell it off whilst it's new and still got some good value whilst the 1080 Ti is around the corner if I had to put money on it :p

Soldato
Good news. MSI were very fast when I used their RMA service a couple of years back too. Around a week total from me sending the old card (a 460) off to receiving the replacement (a 570) back. That was through their website though, with direct shipping to/from the Netherlands.

Associate
OP
fantastic news made up to hear the quick turn around! :) now sell it off whilst it's new and still got some good value whilst the 1080 Ti is around the corner if I had to put money on it :p

Haha I was actually thinking of doing just that! Time to check the bay to see what they are going for :p

Permabanned
If I was in your shoes I'd sell the new 980ti along with both of the 780ti's and get a 1080 or I'd sell the 980ti and one 780ti while waiting for the 1080ti early next year or around when Vega lands.

Back
Top Bottom