BF2 Team [OcUK] intersted?

Associate
After the recent...errr.. success of the OcUK vs =50K= match! A few players have been talking about the possibility of a dedicated Team [OcUK] Clan.

Just to get an idea on the number of possible clan members, Would anyone interested in joining please log their interest in this thread. And then maybe we could all sort something out from there?

EDIT:Could you leave your BF2 names in your post too. So a list can be made.

Thanks, G00SE/[OcUK]Romeo-Kilo

Teamspeak: 85.91.232.49:8771

The [OcUK] Clan website = www.keyboardwarriors.co.uk

The [OcUK] Clan Forum = http://yhack.co.uk/ocuk/index.php

TEAM [OcUK] so far... x-fire name after / if different!

HAMPhil
Leezer3
malc / kgcmalc
Rebel=UK= / RebelUK
Yewen
Romeo-Kilo / romeokilo
=CC=Sargatanas
MajorPart
cookie64
tega.Syndrome
Sm0kin
richard_bailey / r1chardba1ley
...M@$hEd...
sc0rpius
HAMDanny
chris2485
TheOtherOption / tehotheroption
DeFiBkIlLeR
DanMc06 / Hexin275
Rednut05
Boofuls
master.yhack / yhack
Babyface-UK05 / babyfaceuk05

*ISA*Zildjian
Siders77
W1lderz001
BeggarCHU
mundu99
willd58
Sgt.Joe.Friday-LAPD
Noobeo / cjfalconer
Loki / gmloki
DJammyRasta / DJammyRasta
r0551
saikor330 / saikor
Ak!ta / 00tbone00
HAMMatt / biggayalan
The_Head_05 / thehead
Unisis
VagabondUK / vagabonduk
[SNIPER]Baseline
robertgilbert86
TheOccuppier
crory
Lukazan / Lukazan
[OcUK]Defcon5
robgough
emailiscrap
Crispy5449
RedSkie5
jimbu24
MRTanit / mariusvictor

Bloodwolf06 / bloodwolf232
goberpiles / goberpiles316
If you ain't already done so, Would you prefix your names with [OcUK] to make yourself's instantly recognisable to others!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, but not as a serious clan.

Another OcUK BF2 server would be cool, but there's an awful lot of other established servers out there so getting a 32 player server full everyday would be pretty challenging.

edit:

BF2 Name: HAMPhil
BF2 Stats
XFire: pjharding24

I'm more of a support/medic player rather than killing machine as you can see from my poor Kill: Death ratio :o

Last edited:
Soldato
You'll probably get me if the uni ever manage to fix this dratted connection.
Normally somwhere in or around the top 10 on the 50klicks server, favouring the open maps with APCs.

[OCUK]Leezer3 - Could have guessed that ;)

-Leezer-

Soldato
mmmm.. shame im already a clan leader of another clan, otherwise wouldnt be a problem, you would have to check with ocuk fist, considering copyright of the ocuk tag, if you need hosting for a clan site, let us know, i can provide space and everything

Soldato
I would probably join, my clan has gone inactive. Is there anyway I can get my current clantag off my name?
Would be good to get our own server(s) too.

Soldato
If we did start up if it isnt illegal if we name the server "EA UK Overclockers" it generally means people will be on it if 2/3 people are in the server.

Zildjian said:
I would probably join, my clan has gone inactive. Is there anyway I can get my current clantag off my name?
Would be good to get our own server(s) too.

Unless it is your tag then you will have to create a new acount. The prefix can be changed at the logon screen.

Soldato
MajorPart said:
Whats up with thier connection mate?

Junk, total junk. They did something on a VOIP upgrade & broke something somewhere in routing, that means that any traffic going through the London routing cluster gets massive packet loss and stupid ping times.
Doesn't help that I'm in the off campus accomodartion either. They'll fix it, just not sure when ATM- Currently been trying for the last 48hrs, and I don't believe they even know what they've broken from talking to the tech guy.

Anyway, enough OT- With regards to the OCUK name/ tag, as long as there is no profit being made from it, I don't see it being much of a problem.

-Leezer-

Soldato
Yewen said:
If we did start up if it isnt illegal if we name the server "EA UK Overclockers" it generally means people will be on it if 2/3 people are in the server.

Unless it is your tag then you will have to create a new acount. The prefix can be changed at the logon screen.

Damn, looks like I will be stuck with it then... :(

Associate
I'd be up for it, we managed to muster up a fair few of us yesterday so getting together for scrims etc looks like it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

No surprise my BF2 username is : Sm0kin
same name for Xfire too.

Back
Top Bottom