• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2 gfx cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guyz, as you all no i have got a X1900 gfx card in my noo pc. My mates got a 7900 TG that he dunt wont no more. I am gonna to get it off him for a sweet price. Just wanna no, can I run it in SLI or Crossfired with my curent card>
Dont fink my board supportz xcrossfired so fink its gonna av to be SLI. Iz it workth it ova single card?

Holy cow, that was hard to read. Firstly, none of us knew you had an X1900, second, it's a 7900GT (not TG). You can only SLi two identical nvidia cards, as well you can only crossfire two X1900 (one master card though). Mix and match and you get what you deserve. Learn to spell and punctuate too, chav.

No, for crossfire you need 2x ATI X1900 and for nvidia SLI you need 2x 7900GT,
and you got to have a Mobo that support's dual Cards eg, xpress 3200 for ATI
and Nforce4 SLI for nvidia.

Can you give us your PC Spec Please,

So uts not wurf it then?
If i cant run em in dual mode, can i put 2 cardz in the same pc and pl;ay 2 gamez at the same time? I have got a dual cpu processopr so can play coutersunk on one and need fo speeeeed ont he ova?

sistem iz\
My system is...
AMD 3800 dual core (the boxed one, with cooler)
2gb ram
DFI Ultra
Casecom KL-9980 ATX Middle Tower with 350w PSU
X1900XT
Keyboard and mouse
2.1 creative speakers
15 inch old CRT (from my Dad)
2 x 600w PSI

fenderbass86 said:
---------------------------------------
Petition to ban, tar and feather OC_A64!
---------------------------------------
fenderbass86

***... wai.... just coz i ask for help u guyz want to ban me?

fenderbass86 said:
And tar and feather you!

No, seriously, the way your phrasing your questions leads us to believe your just having a joke.

Wai wood i joke? I have just spent loadz of cash on a noo pc.. i want to make it da best i can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom