you have £450 to buy PS3 stuff what do you get?

Soldato
ok you have £450 to buy ps3 goodies (including films)

what do you buy?

ps3 deal + gta for about £310 and what else?

headsets expensive?

p.s. is GRAW2 any good?

:D

ok you have £450 to buy ps3 goodies (including films)

what do you buy?

ps3 deal + gta for about £310 and what else?

headsets expensive?

p.s. is GRAW2 any good?

:D

So that leaves you with £140 for games/BD.
PS3 Games
Uncharted
GT5P
Ratchet and Clank or UT3

Probably all about £80 online maybe a lot less or pre-owned

PSN games
Super Stardust HD
Pixel Junk monster
Tekken 5 DR
Warhawk
Pick and choose any of these for some PSN fun! Warhawk is the only expensive game at £20 rest are between £5 and £15. So say £30 for PSN games. Not sure what BD's to say to get but £30 ish left could get you a couple online or the spiderman trilogy for a bout £17 online.
Most BT headsets will work with the PS3, but i personally use a USB Skype Headset as it sit close to my PS3 and its a lot better than my BT headset

yeah i might give warhawk a go. Plus GT5P and GRAW2 (played GRAW a little on 360 and liked it)

Think ill get some Bluray Movies :) I should probably save this money...but the temptation is too great to resist....because of all those GTA screenshots :p

Hopefully ill be able to ressurect my account (and thereby get my psn games back)

yep i saw it. Dont want Uncharted or Ratchet and clank ive played em both guys! Dont you remember me? :( completed Uncharted and slagged it off remember me now?

Theres a deal on the high street £310 with gta + another game. (i think)

How could we forget you? :p

Why did you get rid of your PS3 anyway?
It was still a good deal, an outright bargain as you'd have been getting 2 games for free for that price really, both of which you could have sold for ~£20 each. £275 for a PS3 w/ GTA4 wouldn't have been bad now ;).

at the time i needed money in a hurry(got £440 quid for the old 60 gig ps3 2nd hand so not bad deal at all :D)

but i miss my bluray :( and its hometime...away to town i go :D

uncharted ~£35
burnout paradise ~£35
extra controller (ds3) ~£32

psn:
stardust hd £5
warhawk £20
tekken 5 dr online £15

games could be changed for films/other games or found cheaper of course. Same with controller.

Also look out exclusive upcoming games such as haze (may) and mgs4 (june)

enjoy :D

I would buy a used 40gb ps3 privately and some used games
all in mint condition of course
I would be looking for:
£220 PS3 40gb
£13 Motorstorm
£22 Uncharted
£45 GTA4

About 300 quid inc p+p :p

back :D

got gtaIV pack + COD4 £320 (not sure why i bought cod4 but it always looks fun on xleague tv lol)

also got GT5P £20

and rented 300 on Bluray (no ive never seen it)

going shopping tomorrow for

usb headset
extra controller.

What kind of skulldugery do i need to perform to revive me old ps3 account? (it has tekken 5 dr on it)

load up gta4 first?

ohh and im off work for a week yay. :D

Last edited:
back :D

got gtaIV pack + COD4 £320 (not sure why i bought cod4 but it always looks fun on xleague tv lol)

also got GT5P £20

and rented 300 on Bluray (no ive never seen it)

going shopping tomorrow for

usb headset
extra controller.

What kind of skulldugery do i need to perform to revive me old ps3 account? (it has tekken 5 dr on it)

load up gta4 first?

Order a DS3 from the states or Asis, will be here in a week or less, as for your old account all you need is the PSN name and password when you start a new account im sure it gives an option to link to an existing one.

Back
Top Bottom