OCUK Alliance Guild

Soldato
Hi,

An OCUK Alliance guild is now operating on the Moonglade RP server (we chose this realm due to the levelling activity and slighty more mature Alliance players).

We have a number of members lvl 70+ now doing WOTLK content, even a few 80s!

WE ARE NOW RECRUITING ANY LVL 70-80s of every CLASS, RACE AND SPEC!!

People are not quite ready for WOTLK heroics but will be soon!

Please see Arcadion, Feyrenna or Arawne about joining

Server: Moonglade

Guild Master: Arcadion

Last edited:
Associate
lol no comments.......more interestingly......would anyone be interested in rerolling and making one?

Yup I'd be interested. As long as it's not on Shattered Halls because I have a few horde toons on there :D

Quite interested in trying out an RP server if anyone's up for that :D

Soldato
OP
thats what i have been thinking.

starting an OCUK guild on an RP server :)

not like im bothered but the lack of maturity on Alliance is slightly better on RP servers compared to others.

we need at least 20 peeps who are up for this to even contemplate starting one up...once we have that we can agree on a server and objectives.

thats if there is any real interest out there :p

Soldato
OP
just to let you know this has started on the Moonglade server if any OCUK players want to start levelling.

We aim to do ALL the instances, including pre-expansion.

my in game name is Arconian, we have not started the guild yet though as we need more peeps (currently 4 of us) and need to get the money together :p

Associate
Well I'll come roll a toon on there. I was gonna roll a shaman but is there anything you guys specifically want/need? Don't mind tanking/healing/dpsing etc.

Soldato
I'd be interested also - currently have just rolled a character on Alliance RP server "Argent Dawn" :)

Very casual player but enjoy the social element / guild chat etc :) In game character "Tome" :)

Soldato
OP
does not matter how casual or hard core you are....all are welcome!

we aim to start hitting the first instance..........Dead Mines by the end of the week with multiple runs following.

as for classes....be what you find fun, however like most, we are short on healers....but ultimately...be what you want.

just come and have fun.

Soldato
OP
bumpety, we have a lowly 4 regulars at the mo, 2 palas and 2 mages.

cmon!! surely people will be interested in this! if you want to do all the pre expansion stuff aswell.

Realm = Moonglade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom