• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New catalyst profiles, fixes rolling lines in BFBC2.

To be honest i will never see the use of the lines being fixed on BFBC2 as i dont run the game in DX10 due to the bad mouse lag which needs fixing. The flashing textures and screen slow downs when choosing weapons and spawn lag need fixing. Game is still pretty buggy

Well even though I believe its a driver issue and not something a Profile will fix I will do my usual test to see if eyefinity with 5970+5870 crossfire is better :) Fingers crossed but I know I will just end up telling myself "maybe next month" again lol

Seems ok so far, no rolling lines , yay at last.

Still the odd shadow flickering while in the kit selection screen, and while in the loading screens, screen does a flash thingy and fps drop to 7 and mouse lags all over, but this has allways been like this on occasions for me.

Back
Top Bottom