Tea

Soldato
I was never a tea drinker until recently I tried some Clipper Green Tea with Ginseng and Raspberry, and very nice it is. I'm currently sipping some "Pukka" Chamomile and Vanilla which is altogether different but equally refreshing in its own way.

What are your favourites to sip?

Soldato
I've just started drinking plain green tea (Twining s) as it's meant to be quite good for you. No idea how much truth there is to that.

Soldato
Too many to list really, but my favourite daily drinker is Assam. I'm particularly fond of Lapsang Souchong, Chai, Ceylon, Darjeeling, Earl Grey and Lady Grey. Always has to be loose tea though, far superior to bags.

Soldato
Traditional breakfast, Earl Grey and Green Tea.

Funnily enough I find Decaffeinated varieties taste notably sweeter and so offer a different drink for opportunity :)

Soldato
I was never a tea drinker until recently I tried some Clipper Green Tea with Ginseng and Raspberry, and very nice it is. I'm currently sipping some "Pukka" Chamomile and Vanilla which is altogether different but equally refreshing in its own way.

You entice us in with such a title, and then start talking about that rubbish? Yuck.

Associate
Assam is my favourite, a good tea for any time of the day! From what I remember gunpowder is also rather nice however it has been a long time since I have had any.

Soldato
Yorkshire is my normal but every now and then I will have Earl Grey with or without vanilla, I'm a weirdo though and have milk with it.

Peppermint tea is very nice and refreshing after a meal.

Back
Top Bottom