Tea

Soldato
For all my life until recently I drank nothing but 'normal' tea with milk and sugar until I stopped taking milk to try and resolve some possible allergy issues.

Now I drink all my teas black with no milk or sugar and the difference is so great.

I tend to drink Assam tea as a general tea with Green teas (fruit flavoured) as an option. Scottish breakfast first think in the morning tho.

Last edited:
Soldato
Earl Grey, Yorkshire Tea and Breakfast tea is what I have at the moment. I also have some (actual) Chinese green tea which I have from time to time, very nice but quite different. (the tea I have more specifically is sanxia; my favourite Chinese green tea is probably longjing)

Associate
Damn these tea threads!

I have, in front of me, after a night on the beer, a cup of Jasmine silver needle in a cup / infuser that coast nigh on £15 :(

**** these teas are good tho!

But almost still like builders tea in certain circumstances.

Soldato
Twinnings Early Grey and English Breakfast are both half price in Tesco at the moment.

I'm normally a Tetley man but thought I'd try Twinnings English Breakfast for a (slight) change. Very nice but not sure that I'd buy it at full price.

Soldato
I quite like Twinnings Earl Grey. But currently my tea of choice is Hazer Baba Turkish apple tea. Very refreshing! And you can get it from several online retailers, including Amazon.

Soldato
I like the sound of that Turkish apple Tea I might give that a try.

Go to Turkey -you'll be sick of the stuff after every shop owner and market stall vendor gives you a little glass cup of it to make sure you stay near them while you drink it!

If you're getting some you'll have to get the little glass cups too :D

Back
Top Bottom