Space Marine demo on steam

Associate
Just had a go at the demo and thought it pretty good.

The jump pack was awesome fun to play with :D

Also heard the demo will be available tomorrow to those who dont want to sign upto the honour guard.

Associate
OP
Yeah I thought the combat was going to be lackluster, but after playing the demo I can assure you it is everything you would expect to be as an Astartes. You definitely get stuck into the melee action with hordes of orks. Put Gears of War out of your mind - there's no hiding behind walls, and you're not fighting a handful of enemies. You do get utterly surrounded and its very easy to die unless you perform close combat executions. Awesome!

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Oh man so looking forward to this :D
I've had it on preorder since the 8th of June (With Amazon, should i change to Play?)

Soldato
It never was in the UK was it?

THQ like to bend over and give retail shops a month head start, rather than letting people buy the game where they want to. :mad:

I'm sure I saw someone when I checked community who owned Space Marine and Space Marine Demo.

Scratch that, found it and I think he was Swedish so nvm :p

Caporegime
Getting annoyed with this, enter my details and it resets back to the register screen... Enter my details at the address screen and it resets back to the register screen..

**** it

IF ANYONE can give me an unlock code for the demo, i'd be very greatful :( :(

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom