Bare build log: L01 no08

Associate
So i got some stuff in the mial recently...

Built it and set it all up after waiting a painstakingly long wait because we all love couriers... (5 days :D) for my final part i needed to get the beast running.

There are not many pics of it being assembled as I was caught up in the moment, it was very good fun :D Now i wait till christmas to get a h70 and a 570 or a 6970 2gb and its complete. Maybe a new case :D

dscn0356lu.jpg

dscn0355j.jpg

dscn0354o.jpg

dscn0357ur.jpg

dscn0359pk.jpg

dscn0358k.jpg

So there it is :D not 100% complete but she runs the games i play purrrrfectly tf2, minecraft, doom 3 and the quake games whilst in on this card, when i get my new stuff ill get stuck in on arma 2, deus ex and all the good stuff ;)

Specs:
Intel i5 2500k
Asus p8p67 deluxe motherboard (Members market :D)
Palit nvidia geforce 8800gs 384mb HDMI (Members market :D)
Corsair XMS3 4gb dual channel
OCZ ModXtreme pro 600w modular (Members market :D)
Zalman z9 plus case
seagate 1.5tb HDD (Members market :D)
Spare dvd drive i had laying around
150mbps wireless card

Everything else was purchased from OcUK! Let me know what you think :)

get that bad boy clocked :)

oh and cable managment :( invest in some cable ties and spend a couple of hours getting them all hidden and out the way, does wonders for air flow

Nice build so far look forward to new card and some cable management.

Thank god I read that you are getting a new heatsink intel one is rubbish.

Ah i see now, once you pointed it out i see how stupid it is to have it that way round, who does that?

Hahaha buy me a beer and a steak and im game sunshine lol

Hahaha! I fitted mine that way round first, then I had a brainwave :p

Oh I do but I don't have enough money at the moment, christmas is when **** goes down, shes getting a new cooler, graphics card, sound card and possibly a new case and an SSD :D

Sounds good :)

UPDATE TIME :D

Got another 4gb ram... members market i do love you... a 500gb LOL MM <3 and a new DVD writer... just guess. But I got the soundcard new from OcUK
Piccies...

dscn0365f.jpg

dscn0364zy.jpg

dscn0363we.jpg

dscn0362hw.jpg

Have also added a couple of AKASA fans in too, cant wait to get my 650d :D

Last edited:
sort of cable managed as i got bored today and i couldnt install ubuntu :( Now i have a 6970 2gb from the members market along with another mm steal a 600t white, another new addition is an antec kuhler 620 (mm again lol) some new fans and a new dvd drive... anyone can guess where from you get a net cookie. Will update it when it is built up again into the 600t.

Back
Top Bottom