New case and graphics card :D

From this:

dscn0407q.jpg

To this:

dscn0408sg.jpg

dscn0409ey.jpg

dscn0410y.jpg

dscn0411g.jpg

All i need now is a SSD and if i can find one another 6970 then im sorted. Thanks to everyone on this forum as without you lot i would never have bothered to build this :)

the kuhler is meant to be more quiet than the corsair ones right? i read that somewhere but i forget
is it just because of the fans? pump is the same?

Yeah the are both made by asetek(?) i think. I cannot vouch for the same model but it is quiter than the H100 I had briefly. They are also easier to fit too. It is the quitest thing in my case so they are nice and quiet.

What about it? ;) it's a beast, served me well, I think i have only purchased 6 things new for this build :)

I currently have the 700w version and it messes with my ethernet port somehow unless it is unplugged and replugged when off. When i posted on the forum for some help someone said that another persons had black smoke come out of it.
Sure you'll be ok though.. :P

looking good mate, how you getting on with the case?

The 600T is a great case, an absolute dream to build in to.

A pleasure to build in, childs play. Easy top plan, install and connect everything up. Top quality indeed!

I currently have the 700w version and it messes with my ethernet port somehow unless it is unplugged and replugged when off. When i posted on the forum for some help someone said that another persons had black smoke come out of it.
Sure you'll be ok though.. :P

Cheers for that, will be keepin an eye on it... like a hawk... my 6970 is in danger D:

Back
Top Bottom