Vertex 4!!!!!! Vertex 4!!!!!! - BUY NOW!!!!!!

Soldato
Hello!

The all new Vertex 4 SSD is here and in stock at OcUK! Get the fastest SSD on the planet today* for the ultimate in computing performance! :D

15ocp3o.jpg

OCZ Vertex 4 128GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (VTX4-25SAT3-128G) @ £149.99 inc VAT

HD-106-OC_400.jpg

As the fourth generation of the legendary Vertex line, the Vertex 4 Series pushes storage performance to the max and redefines the modern day computing experience. Vertex 4 SSDs are innovatively engineered to deliver industry-leading file transfer rates and superior system responsiveness, all while providing a more durable, reliable, and energy efficient storage solution compared to traditional hard drives. Designed to take full advantage of the SATA III interface, the Vertex 4 unleashes ultimate productivity, gaming, and multimedia applications.

Industry’s Highest I/O Performance Up to 120K IOPS
Incredible performance in workstation and heavy-duty environments with multiple data threads

No Compression-Related Performance Limitations
Better performance with “real world” data streams of varying “compressibility” as well as fully incompressible data such as videos and multimedia files, encrypted data, archive files such as .ZIP files and software.

Indilinx Infused™ Everest 2 Platform
Leading edge dual-ARM controller architecture enables faster performance like nothing else you’ve experienced.

Industry-Low Latency and Boot Ups
Boot up in as little as 9 seconds, and experience latencies of 0.02ms enable superior responsiveness and data access.

Ndurance 2.0 Technology
Sophisticated advanced suite of NAND Flash management increases durability and reliability to expand the NAND’s lifespan.

Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
Backed by OCZ’s renowned service for ultimate peace of mind.

- Capacity: 128GB
- Up to 535 MB/s Sequential Reads
- Up to 200 MB/s Sequential Writes
- Up to 90,000 Random Read IOPS
- Up to 85,000 Random Write IOPS
- Up to 120,000 Maximum IOPS
- Available in 128GB to 512GB Capacities
- Access Latency as Low as 0.02ms
- Strong Performance at Lower Queue Depths
- Indilinx Everest 2
- DRAM Cache: Up to 1GB
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Vertex 4 256GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive(VTX4-25SAT3-256G) @ £284.99 inc VAT

HD-107-OC_400.jpg

As the fourth generation of the legendary Vertex line, the Vertex 4 Series pushes storage performance to the max and redefines the modern day computing experience. Vertex 4 SSDs are innovatively engineered to deliver industry-leading file transfer rates and superior system responsiveness, all while providing a more durable, reliable, and energy efficient storage solution compared to traditional hard drives. Designed to take full advantage of the SATA III interface, the Vertex 4 unleashes ultimate productivity, gaming, and multimedia applications.

Incredible performance in workstation and heavy-duty environments with multiple data threads

Better performance with “real world” data streams of varying “compressibility” as well as fully incompressible data such as videos and multimedia files, encrypted data, archive files such as .ZIP files and software.

Leading edge dual-ARM controller architecture enables faster performance like nothing else you’ve experienced.

Boot up in as little as 9 seconds, and experience latencies of 0.02ms enable superior responsiveness and data access.

Ndurance 2.0 Technology
Sophisticated advanced suite of NAND Flash management increases durability and reliability to expand the NAND’s lifespan.

- Capacity: 256GB
- Up to 380 MB/s Sequential Writes
- Indilinx Everest 2
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £284.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Vertex 4 512GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive(VTX4-25SAT3-512G) @ £559.99 inc VAT

HD-109-OC_400.jpg

Ndurance 2.0 Technology

- Capacity: 256GB
- Up to 475 MB/s Sequential Writes
- Up to 95,000 Random Read IOPS
- Indilinx Everest 2
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £559.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Epic Performance at an epic price! :D

128GB Performance Figures for the Vertex 4, Vertex 3 and M4!

Atto Vertex 4

b9f681.jpg

Atto Vertex 3

21ex6yv.jpg

Atto M4

e0l502.jpg

CrystalDiskMark Vertex 4

f9jzwi.jpg

CrystalDiskMark Vertex 3

25hoc9f.jpg

CrystalDiskMark M4

2zq7p76.jpg

AS SSD MB/s Vertex 4

169gif5.jpg

AS SSD MB/s Vertex 3

s5ip34.jpg

AS SSD MB/s M4

2qtfwww.jpg

AS SSD IOPS Vertex 4

9ghd82.jpg

AS SSD IOPS Vertex 3

313fxts.jpg

AS SSD IOPS M4

2q8ot45.jpg

*128GB is in stock TODAY!!! 256GB and 512GB coming very very soon :D

Associate
Thanks for running the tests on the 128GB, As most of the reviews had the faster 512, And you compared the other 2 drives i wanted to see it up against, N1!.

Will get another when Intel finally get around to sorting trim for raid!, And i'm not gona winge when they are £125 in a month LOL :)

Caporegime
Can someone explain to an idiot (me) if these are better than the m4 for the price?

because of this id presume

- Indilinx Everest 2
- 5 Year Warranty

indilinx controller not sandforce

Soldato

- Indilinx Everest 2
- 5 Year Warranty

Those numbers mean nothing to me, why are they better? haha.

Soldato
I'm late getting into the SSD party. My friends have been nagging me to get one but I had a feeling something new would pop up. Just yesterday I thought "sod it" I'll buy the M4 when I wake up, but I never did. And now look, Vertex 4! something new :D

Gunna order this bad boy up.

Soldato

- Indilinx Everest 2
- 5 Year Warranty

er M4 does not use a Sandforce controller either :confused:

Soldato
Has anyone actually had these drives in use in systems for any length of time yet ?

Just from the specs - they seem slightly better than then equivalent Intel 520 series - which is a comparable price - with the same warranty ( 5 years )

But from experience - I have seen very little problems with the Intel 500 series drives ( having installed a good few of them in various systems )

So - basically - would it be worth taking a risk with these babies, or just sticking with the Intels ( which have proved so, so reliable in the past )

Associate
there is nothing wrong with sandforce now they sorted it out with the last firmware update.i have my 2 force 3 120gb's in raid 0 for nearly a year now with no loss in performance and no issues with reliability at all.and they are faster than the vertex 4

Back
Top Bottom