** Resident Evil 6 PC - Thread **

Soldato
I'll put game info up tommorow or something, but does anyone know what the deal with Resi 6 is? It's out in a few weeks and I'm wondering what platform will it be on. I know its GFWL but are there Steam keys, or will I have to go looking around for a GFWL key to buy?

Soldato
OP
Do only Steamworks games get put on there prior to release and preloaded? It's seriously close now and I don't see anything to do with the game on Steam.

After watching Damnation earlier all I wanna do is shoot me some zomberries. :(

Soldato
Aftert playing the latest demo from xbl i dont have much hope

I do hope that it was an early build though

And im a massive fan of the resident evil series

Permabanned
I really hated 4-5 an Orc, but il get Res6 either way been following the Resi series since Biohazard 1 Jap import many many years ago on the Ps1 :)

@Omaeka what did you think of Damnation i think it needed way more Zombie love.

Soldato
OP
I really hated 4-5 an Orc, but il get Res6 either way been following the Resi series since Biohazard 1 Jap import many many years ago on the Ps1 :)

@Omaeka what did you think of Damnation i think it needed way more Zombie love.

I think it needed more Ada Wong. :p

The Tyrants were pro, kinda wish we'd of seen more Leon action like in Degeneration where he solos the G-Curtis thingy ma bob. :p

I have really high hopes for the game, it is apparently the biggest project ever and will have 4 campaigns. I loved 4 and 5 and was top of the EU mercenaries leaderboards for ages as DefJamV. So only naturally I'll be getting this :p but it looks like the PC release date has been postponed.

The full game got slated too, I won't be buying it :(

Doesn't really mean anything, these are most likely the same people who give every CoD release the critical acclaim.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh the pc postponed? hope not.
It seems the in thing just lately the pc titles getting pushed back all the time.

Yeah the Tyrants imo were the stars of the film,really enjoyed them, i though Leon was a bit lame in this one.
Ada wang you mean :p lol

Soldato
OP
It'll be to give it proper PC quality like Capcom does in all it's titles, at least we can sit back and enjoy the fact it'll run at a solid 60fps like all Capcom PC games, damn good ports.

The Tyrants handled those Lickers like a bunch of back ally Sally's (please somebody get that reference). I think it's about time Resi offered a mode where you can play as an infected/tyrant.

Permabanned
@ Omeaka
Playing as a Tyrant gets the thumbs up from me :)
Yeah they just abused the Lickers at every chance lol, i like the scene where he comes walking towards Leon still holding the Licker's head like a rag doll, pops his head then goes in to full sprint.
Awesome-sauce the last 20 mins of the film.

Associate
Ill wait for more user reviews, I just aint got my hopes up after the POS racoon city (was it?) Was. I hope it is good cause I love RE as much as the next guy

Soldato
OP
@ Omeaka
Playing as a Tyrant gets the thumbs up from me :)
Yeah they just abused the Lickers at every chance lol, i like the scene where he comes walking towards Leon still holding the Licker's head like a rag doll, pops his head then goes in to full sprint.
Awesome-sauce the last 20 mins of the film.

I don't think it'll spoil anything because if somebody hasn't seen the film yet they aren't fans. :p

I still have no bloody idea what the mobs are, are they zombies with the plaga like the afterlife Resi film? I guess that means no proper zombies in the games, just these non-running Majini/Ganados, which were only ever any kind of threat when they were running. I haven't even looked at anything to do with 6 because I don't wanna spoil anything. :(

Ill wait for more user reviews, I just aint got my hopes up after the POS racoon city (was it?) Was. I hope it is good cause I love RE as much as the next guy

No, most people had no idea what ORC was supposed to be and expected a complete remake of Resi 2, and didn't realize what Castle wanted it to be; which worked well IMO. ORC wasn't made by Capcom either.

Associate
The PC version is miles, and miles off. From Capcom Unity

"It is a small, but appropriately sized team working on the RE6 PC project. It is a different group than originally planned, lest it would have taken even longer than it currently will but this team will do a better job than what was being considered originally.

The process did not begin until after the console versions were complete, submitted, approved by console 1st parties to use that final codebase as the starting point.

It will be some time still before we provide details on release dates and PC specific parameters.

Projects like this you guys seem to think are "trivial" but they are not. When they get treated as trivial, you end up with Resident Evil 4 PC... which I don't think too many true fans were pleased with."

I've played the two different demos on the 360 and it is ok. I'll pick it up for the console.

Back
Top Bottom