Finally Logitech release a mechanical board......

Soldato
Hey guys,

Stock is due around the 20th of the month, get your pre-orders in at the only place you should go to for your gaming needs. DAWG!

Logitech G710 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-004539) @ £149.99 inc VAT

KB-214-LG_400.jpg

brown.gif

Tactile high-speed, mechanical keys
The mechanical keys on the G710+ deliver gaming-grade responsiveness and tactile feedback superior to rubber-domed keys. With an actuation force and distance of 45 g and 4 mm, respectively, the keys are optimized for rapid command entry. Plus, the keys have been tested for durability to a 50 million cycle life.
Whisper-quiet keys
Quiet, non-clicking key switches and a built-in dampening ring underneath each keycap significantly reduce the distracting noise coming from your keypresses without sacrificing responsiveness.
Adjustable dual-zone backlighting
Easily locate keys—even in low light. The entire keyboard is backlit in white LED light and adjustable to one of four brightness levels plus “Off”. For better visibility of the WASD and arrow keys, their brightness can be adjusted independently from the rest of the keyboard.
6 programmable G-keys
With three macros per G-key, you can configure up to 18 individual functions per game, including single keypresses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts. You can also create macros on the fly.
110 anti-ghosting keys
All 110 keys of the G710+ are calibrated to prevent anti-ghosting. Press and hold multiple keys simultaneously without fear of missing or unexpected keypresses.
26-key rollover
With 26-key rollover, press almost any number of keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) in any order and get exactly what you entered.

- Cherry MX Brown Switches
- 6 Programmable G-Keys
- Tactile high-speed, low noise keys
- Adjustable dual-zone backlighting
- White backlight
- Whisper Queit Keys
- 26 Key Rollover
- 110 Anti-Ghosting Keys
- Game/Desktop Mode
- Media Keys
- USB ports
- Removable Palm Rest

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

NZB

NZB

Associate
I love the look of it for the most part but the bright orange border on the G keys kinda spoils it :(

Associate
First mechanical keyboard I want and it's £150! :o Anyone know if ALL of the keys are mechanical? Better be for the price. Glad someone used MX Browns instead of red/blue/black. Also white backlit, pro. :D

Associate
No screen that literally does nothing but satisfy my pathetic inferiority complex? GTFO LOGITECH :mad::p

Also, not enough macros :(

I want a mechanical G19!

It'll cost £200 then, this is a bit too expensive imo, The K90 is nearly £60 cheaper.

@ OP how does this compare to the K90 ? I currently have a G19, on my third replacement and this is faulty too. Keys don't register properly on this one :( and its got a loud space bar.

Back
Top Bottom