**GRAND OPENING WEEKEND ONLY DEALS - ROUND 1 - MSI 7950 WITH SIX FREE GAMES!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

You guys wanted some great online deals which all can buy, well we have listened, to celebrate our grand opening this weekend we shall be posting up deals throughout today which shall be available over the weekend. They expire midday Monday.

So for our first deal we have the amazing MSI HD 7950 which is built using 7970 components giving for absolute best overclocking potential. Even better it comes with £100 worth of games absolutely FREE for This Weekend ONLY:-

MSI HD 7950 Twin Frozr III OC V2 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with SIX FREE PC GAMES @ £239.99 inc VAT

GX-148-MS_400.jpg

Leading global mainboard and graphics card maker MSI today announces the release of the R7950 Twin Frozr III/OC graphics card. This graphics card features the latest AMD 7950 chipset with 1792 stream processors and 3072MB of 384-bit GDDR5 high-speed graphics memory. The greatly improved overclocking potential and stability increases overclocking performance up to 37.5%! The highly acclaimed Twin Frozr III thermal design with 8cm Propeller Blades fan setup for 20% more air flow and 8mm SuperPipe technology is used for cooling. Fan noise of just 30dB at full load provides gamers the most silence user experience, while MSI Military Class II components are used to give the highest quality and stability. For gamers seeking overclocking potential, cooling and stability, the R7950 Twin Frozr III/OC graphics card offers the perfect solution!

Specification:-
- MSI Twin Frozr III Dual Fan Heatpipe Cooler For Maximum Cooling Potential and Low Noise
- 3072MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 5000MHz
- Interface: 384-Bit
- Shaders: 1792
- Display Connectors: 2x Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I
- Warranty: 3 Years
- All Orders placed on the 9th November 2012 and after shall recieve FREE copies of FARCRY3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Dirt Showdown, Nexuiz, CODMW2 PC Games along with 20% off the latest Medal of Honor WarFighter. This bundle is worth in the region of £100 and is completely FREE (Subject to availability) - You will recieve your gamecode from 2nd November onwards in the email address you provided when placing your order!

Was [£259.99] Inc. VAT

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

A superb product and a blinding offer to get this weekends deals rolling. :D :D :D

Associate
I think my 6950 may finally be retiring... bloody silly price!

+1
6950 is hopefully selling this weekend, in which case bring it on !

Many thanks Gibbo - will keep some of us far Southern/Northerners happy (not forgetting NI !).

cj

Associate
Hmm now I just need a blindingly good deal on a 27" 2560x1440 monitor to go with this and my christmas is sorted! How about that nice ASUS for around £300???? It is nearly christmas after all :)

Associate
Would it be worth upgrading to this from a stock GTX 480? If I can sell the 480 for circa £120 then I am leaning towards 'yes' - even if the performance jump isn't huge, the free games are really tempting me...

Back
Top Bottom