***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Caporegime
** Official Battlefield Battlefield 4 Thread **

Coming to

Xbox One, PS4,Xbox 360, PS3 and PC

Release Date 01/11/2013 - November 1st 2013

w42iGIH.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/05/22/battlefield-4-release-date-announced-for-early-november/

Single Player Trailers

Multiplayer Trailers

Interviews from the gamescon live stream

Battlefield 4 - OcUK Gamertag / PSN List

Forum Name - System - Gamertag - PSN

Fr0dders - Xbox One - Fr0dders
Ingenious TROLL - Xbox One - Ingenious TROLL
BromheadUK - Xbox One - BromheadUK
Cobra-UK - Xbox One - o Mr Biscuits o
Wyrdo - Xbox One - Deano Rocko
Red and White - Xbox One - safcphil2009
Soulja - Xbox One - o Soulja o
jamesy505 - Xbox One - Robothacker
martin9887 - Xbox One - Martin879
Timbrad - Xbox One - Zippy Saturn
SpeedFreak - Xbox One - IngeniousConor
hanmer - Xbox One - hanmer
Dannyb01y -Xbox One - Dangerous Mavu
anticonscience - Xbox One - Konvict VIVIVI
oneilldo - PS4 - FaceBaker
Captain Planet - PS4 - Brown_Pants
Joeboi - PS3 & PS4 - PLEYOR
ps3ud0 - PS4 - polynomial007
Psycho Sonny - PS4 - PsychoSonny
beachboyken - ps4 - beachboyken
Kreeeee - PS4 - Kreeeee
Biron_w - PS4 - Lord_bir0n.
Lucarocks92 - PS4 - Lucarocks92
Inam22 - PS4 - Doctor786
Jon20 - PS4 - Thundery0308
Ak22 -PS4 - ironak
bloodline76 - PS4 - Demondoguk
LackyT - PS4 - TL_Venom
blitzwing85 - PS4 - FallenEden
^TANK^ - Ps4 - Acrotomophilia

Feel free to Join the OcUK BF4 Platoon on Battlelog

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1496991233136988121/

Last edited:
I'm not sure.

I prefer the Xbox pad, the xbox trigger layout, and the Xbox has the timed exclusives on the DLC.

So probably the Xbox One, but the Xbox DRM and Kinect crap is really putting me off.

I wasn't interested in this at all until I watched the E3 multiplayer video where they brought the building down. It looks very very impressive.

I just hope it doesnt turn into another Caspian Border tower

They showed it at E3, then it turned out it only hapened in single player, and then they eventually brought it to multiplayer, but was a scripted event that occured when one team got below 20 tickets.

if you really can destroy whole buildings with tank shells i'll be shocked.

I just hope it doesnt turn into another Caspian Border tower

They showed it at E3, then it turned out it only hapened in single player, and then they eventually brought it to multiplayer, but was a scripted event that occured when one team got below 20 tickets.

if you really can destroy whole buildings with tank shells i'll be shocked.

Ah, so that's what that reference in the video (Caspian Border) was about. I've never played previous Battlefield games so didn't understand it.

Do we know if thats 60fps at 1080p on the new consoles? Either way 60fps may make enough of a difference to make me get it on ps4 over pc

I worry the quality of this series may take a hit though? This one has to be made to work on current co soles, next consoles and pc i just worry the better versions may be held back by having to support the old hardware

Either way it looks cool mp wise, sp doesnt interest me at all in these games! I did try to get along with bf3 sp mode but i couldnt do it

Do we know if thats 60fps at 1080p on the new consoles? Either way 60fps may make enough of a difference to make me get it on ps4 over pc

I cant stand this whole 60fps hype.

So frickin what. Its not hard to get 60fps.. just turn the god damn graphics down.

PC all the way.

-----------------

On separate notes.. it looks epic. Loved BF2+3 and this doesn't look like its going to disappoint.

I worry the quality of this series may take a hit though? This one has to be made to work on current co soles, next consoles and pc i just worry the better versions may be held back by having to support the old hardware

Either way it looks cool mp wise, sp doesnt interest me at all in these games! I did try to get along with bf3 sp mode but i couldnt do it

This isn't really Battlefield 4, Its battlefield 3.5

so making one version for the legacy consoles and one for the PC / next gen won't be too hard.

At the end of the day they will just turn stuff in the frostbite engine off until the performance comes down to acceptable level, like they did with the PC / console versions of BF3.

The MP video, whilst staged, looked awesome. I'll be getting this on upon release on the PS4.

I can't stand the triggers on Playstation. They are the opposite way round to Xbox (ie the shoulder buttons are ADS and shoot while the triggers throw grenades etc..) and it drives me nuts.

In BF3 on the PS3 you couldn't change it either ! at least on COD you could when playing on the PS3.

I'm not sure i'm willing to re learn a whole new control set, using an inferior pad and miss out on the advanced DLC just because of the DRM crap.

I'm not sure.

I prefer the Xbox pad, the xbox trigger layout, and the Xbox has the timed exclusives on the DLC.

So probably the Xbox One, but the Xbox DRM and Kinect crap is really putting me off.

You do know the pad as been through fairly big changes on the PS4? The triggers are now triggers instead of being bent the wrong way so your fingers drop off.

I can't stand the triggers on Playstation. They are the opposite way round to Xbox (ie the shoulder buttons are ADS and shoot while the triggers throw grenades etc..) and it drives me nuts.

In BF3 on the PS3 you couldn't change it either ! at least on COD you could when playing on the PS3.

I'm not sure i'm willing to re learn a whole new control set, using an inferior pad and miss out on the advanced DLC just because of the DRM crap.

I'm guessing it won't be the case this time round as they've changed the triggers to the same style as the 360. Also the pad has been improved, just not the stick location ( :( ) Also isn't it just one piece of DLC that the PS4 users lose out on?

Also I don't want to have to pay £430 for a console and still have to buy a separate that i'm guessing won't be cheap :o

The DRM crap to me is very important. I like a games console to be just like I've known them to be. I pay quite a large amount for one and I can do what I want with it, especially the game which will be near RRP on release.

Might be just you and me frodders then on xb1.

I'll miss Soulja. :(

You'll just miss my rage :D (i'll miss yours also :p )

I may end up getting an Xbox One, it just won't be on release.

Back
Top Bottom