PAYDAY 2

Associate
I do, for a 'now and again' blast. I bought it on the cheap from a sale a while ago. Not preordered Payday 2 - Im waiting to see how it turns out before committing.

Associate
Still have a 4 player bash with mates now and again.

Not yet got Payday 2 (waiting for reviews/sale before commitment) but I'm so happy that the sequel addresses the main flaw of the original - limited number of maps.

Caporegime
loved the first one and second one seems as if it may of solved some of the annoying things that were in 1st game so could be great.

Associate
I love payday! bought it when it was on sale about 6 months ago and it's my best sale buy ! Will get the second one around xmas when its on sale :)

Associate
Did anyone actually pre-purchase PAYDAY: The Heist back in the day? :D

I did (on PS3, I believe it was delayed as well), only one friend decided to pick it up though, couldn't do a whole lot with just two of us (overrun on the more difficult things from what I remember) so ended up playing with randoms...ugh

Associate
OP
I did (on PS3, I believe it was delayed as well), only one friend decided to pick it up though, couldn't do a whole lot with just two of us (overrun on the more difficult things from what I remember) so ended up playing with randoms...ugh

Yeah, I originally set out to play with one friend but managed to convince two others to buy it too :D Maxed out the level cap within a week or so. Playing with random people can be quite annoying at times, especially if they don't know what they're doing. I think that's why some people rage at this game :(

Back
Top Bottom