• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti: Quick Look, mini review.**

Soldato
Got to play with one of these earlier, had a lil bit of time to run a couple benchmarks and games.

The box ! What do you get in the box? Not much. A voucher for £90 in some games I would likely never play and an adapter thingy.

SOfawI4.jpg
KTiy5FH.jpg

It's kinda cool looking imho, compact but solid sort of look. Decent selection of ports on the rear HDMI, Dual Link DVI and Display Port.

gssvxQM.jpg
VSaWn9k.jpg

Benchmarks.

Nvidia GeForce 340.43 Driver (BETA)

Intel 4790K / GTX 750 Ti.

Benchmarks were run with clocks at 1400Mhz on the core and + 655 on the memory 1678Mhz

(During benchmarking, the card remained silent and never exceeded 55c, card is inaudible)

benchmarks.png

3D Mark 11

Score P7003

ffjy2U0.png

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/8462461

Unigine Valley 1.0

Score P1094

LvJDGdG.jpg

Games.

Tested @ 1440P Resolution

Titanfall.

Was able to run these settings pictured below at a steady 60fps with occasional drop to around 50fps during intense action. At 1080P I imagine higher settings would be obtainable. For 1440P this isn't bad at all.

image.png

Battlefield 4.

Preset 'Medium' @ 1440P.

Was able to keep a near enough solid 60fps with very few drops in both in single player and multiplayer. Impressive for such a cheap card.

image.png

eyOfvC4.jpg

88QHwsp.jpg

K0hEFCm.jpg

------------------------

For the money, this is a great little card. It's quiet to the point you don't even know it's there. Even when overclocked under max load. The performance @ 1440P was surprising, most likely this card would be used for 1080P so even better game settings may be achievable.

In desktop use the card clocks down incredibly low, movie playback etc was spot on.

For someone looking for a cheap gaming card, this is ideal. It has the advantages of extremely low power use, big overclock potential and the cooler is inaudible.

1400+mhz, i so want one of these cards. For how much power they use....soooo impressive.

Yeah for how little power it uses it's performance is really good. Tempted to put one of these in the kids PC.

Pretty beastly card to say it's only running off PCI-E, thanks for the write up Boom :)

Cheers, was surprised just how capable it was especially at 1440P, medium settings games still looked great.

Best thing though, is the temps are so low, and the fan is silent.

Was considering a 750Ti to replace a 6850, but with the decreasing prices of R9 270 I just couldn't justify one.

Roll on next generation of cards for a new dilemma.

So...is this worth upgrading from my HD 7770 in my HTPC? Only play occasional games on it.

Rough example :

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1079?vs=1130

In some games there's very little in it, while in others you'll see a noticeable difference.

Edit : shame there's no SLI support; it would be interesting to see some graphs showing what these little dudes could muster.

Last edited:
This card was built to game at 1080p so to see it what it can do at 1440p is damn impressive!

Would get some mister over clock out it too with a modded BIOS to allow voltage.

I keep trying to find a reason to put one of these in my upcoming build as I just love the idea of it for my mini itx plan as it's so small, quiet and cool yet can deal with with current games at the 1080p res I game at.

If I do it will need to put me on until pascal but I'll be able to go 4790k for my cpu and as I'll only be playing bms falcon and arma 3 I could just manage.

It could also keep it when I upgrade and use it as a back up/test card.

Change my mind every day though.

I keep trying to find a reason to put one of these in my upcoming build as I just love the idea of it for my mini itx plan as it's so small, quiet and cool yet can deal with with current games at the 1080p res I game at.

If I do it will need to put me on until pascal but I'll be able to go 4790k for my cpu and as I'll only be playing bms falcon and arma 3 I could just manage.

It could also keep it when I upgrade and use it as a back up/test card.

Change my mind every day though.

Ha you're not the only one who changes their mind on this stuff every day :P.

Ended up ordering one of these for the kids PC. Ideal for them, runs so cool and quiet running. Much lower power use.

Amazing to think how far performance per watt has come on. In a couple of generations from now it will be ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom