So I got my new car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Excited!

Ford Focus 11 plate (new for me anyway)

I got the titanium version, but I cannot find the ambient light setting, it should be by the rear view mirror but there's nothing.

Soldato
Excited!

I got the titanium version, but I cannot find the ambient light setting, it should be by the rear view mirror but there's nothing.

What engine did u get? Post some pics in "show us your motors"

Soldato
Excited!

thought ambient light - colour change etc is on the Titanium X ?

I bought a Titanium X 182 (2012 plate) a few months back and absolutely loving it - took a bit of getting use to its handling (quite a lot of roll to start with but settles well) - but once used to it (and tyre pressures tweaked) it handles superbly

Caporegime
No pics, not amazing car.. Purpose of thread?

It's a motors forum, work it out.

My GF has a 12Plate diesel, looks good, drives well but was improved remarkably after a 4 wheel alignment, hers has only done ~24k and she doesn't kerb it etc yet it's alignment was way off, I'd suggest getting yours checked and adjusted accordingly if required, as I say, the difference it makes to a car that already handled well for what it was surprised me greatly.

Last edited:
Associate
A 15 plate X6 without sounding a snob, is something to post about, that's if I made a thread about it.

Anything someone values is worth posting about whether it's a £100 nova or a £200k ferrari. If you find it interesting or not is your opinion, but it still doesn't devalue their post.

Associate
Anything someone values is worth posting about whether it's a £100 nova or a £200k ferrari. If you find it interesting or not is your opinion, but it still doesn't devalue their post.

But my post would be informative, with pictures and my review. What has the OP achieved here exactly?

Don
A 15 plate X6 without sounding a snob, is something to post about, that's if I made a thread about it.

One man's meat is another man's poison,

and thankfully last time I checked this was the motors forum not a dedicated section for 'silver spooned chariots'

the OP did pose a quandary as well

Hopefully the helpful members here will assist him in his quest for resolving his ambient lighting issue.

Associate
One man's meat is another man's poison,

and thankfully last time I checked this was the motors forum not a dedicated section for 'silver spooned chariots'

the OP did pose a question as well

Agreed it's not about the value perhaps I came across wrong but this thread serves no purpose at all was my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom